Chapter Fifty

*One month Pregnant*

I watch Cole leave in disbelief. There is no way he just walked out and left me. I quickly stand up and follow him.

As I rush down the halls I collide with Gemma. She gives me a death stare.

"Have you seen Cole?" I ask.

She spread her lips across her perfect white teeth in a smirk, "yes he just ran pass. Anything I should know?"

There is one way to remove that smirk but I bite my lip and swallow the words. I can't hold my pregnancy in front of her face if Cole doesn't want it.

Without saying a word I push pass her and run towards the exit. Cole is properly waiting in the car.

When I walk through the car park and reach the place where he parked, my jaw drops.

Cole's car is gone! He actually left me!!? I walk backwards until my back hits something solid. It feels like a wall.

I slide down it and sit on the dirty ground of the car park in shock. He really did walk out.

I start crying and hug my knees tightly. I don't even attempt to cry quietly. I have no idea how long I was crying for when I feel someone kneel next to me and touch my knee.

"Victoria?" It sounds like Robert.

I just ignore who ever it is and continue crying heavily. The person takes me in their arms as cradles me.

I snuggling into them as I cry. After a while I slowly compose myself. I open my eyes and see Robert look worried and concerned at me.

He gently pushes the hair of my face and wipe my tears away with his thumb.

"There you go, all better" he smiles.

I don't have the energy to smile back so I snuggle into him. Robert doesn't say anything as he holds me.

"What happened?" He finally asks.

I shake my head no. There is no way in hell I'm telling him! Plus the fact I praised Cole so highly and he just walked out.

"Did Cole hurt you?" He asks sternly.

I just cry in response. Robert just nods, seeing that I won't talk. He gently helps me up.

"I'm taking you home, your real home" he says as he holds my hand.

"Ok" I whisper.

Robert holds me as we walk to his car. I cling to him. I feel like I'm going to faint and I need to calm myself down for my baby's sake.

My baby.. Wow thats feels different just thinking about it. I want my brother. I need him.

Robert and I drive the whole way in silence and thankfully he holds my hand the whole way.

When we pull up in front of my parents house we just stay sitting.

"Thank you Robert. You have no idea how much I needed you" I whisper.

"Your welcome sweetheart" he smiles then he laughs a little.

"What?" I ask.

"I remember you telling me you will never want me but now you said you need me" he grins, "to soon?" he adds.

"No" I say as I smile.

I lean over and kiss his cheek. I stay close to his face as I look into his eyes.

"I mean it though Robert, thank you" I smile as I get out of the car.

I quickly enter the house. Mum and father are in the living room. They look at me shocked.

"Victoria? What are you doing here?" Father asks.

"Not now" I say as tears start to flow down my cheeks.

Mum goes to say something but I run upstairs to my bedroom. Once in my room I lock the door and collapse on my bed.

I hold my pillow as I scream-cry. I'm struggling to breath when I hear a noise at my door.

"Tori? Its Antony please open" he begs me.

I drag myself out of bed and unlock the door. Antony opens the door and walks into my room.

He doesn't ask any questions just wraps his arms around me. I instantly start crying again.

He walks us to my bed and lays us down. I snuggle into him as I cry. I cry for a while it literally feels like hours but its properly just the one.

Slowly I stop crying and compose myself. Antony and I continue laying down. We don't speak.

I lay on my back and look at the ceiling. Thankfully Antony stays quiet and just holds me.

Only when I sit up and slide of to the edge of bed Antony speaks.

"Are you ok sis?" he asks gently as he sits next to me and takes my hand.

I just shake my head no and focus on the carpet. I wait for him to ask before
I say anything and confirm anything.

After a few minutes and annoying foot tapping Antony takes a deep breath.

"Are you pregnant?"

After a minute I look at him.

"Yes" I whisper.

"And Cole?" Antony asks.

"Knows and he walked out" I say as my voice breaks.

"What? What do you mean he walked out?" Antony yells.

"We saw the baby on the ultrasound and he stood up and walked off" I say as bite my lip to stop it from quivering.

Antony looks at the ground in confusion, "he is love with you. Even if he didn't want a baby doesn't give him the right to walk off.

Its more his fault than yours because you didn't even know you could get pregnant without being married. He is more experience than you. He is the one that got you pregnant. I'm going to kill him!" Antony yells as he stands up.

"Antony sit back down. We have a bigger problem" I frown as I grab his arm and pull him back down.

"What could possibly be worse?" Antony frowns.

"What the fuck are we going to tell people when my stomach starts growing and when I pop out a baby in eight months " I frown.

Antony sits back and frowns, "yeah thats more worse. What are we going to tell people?"

"I think I can help" Robert says as he walks into my room.

Vote 👍✔️

Comment 🔝📝

Question- Coles reaction..thoughts?
-did you expect it?
-how do you think Robert can help?

Author's Note

I don't update everyday and can people please stop spamming me to update everyday.
I update once a week on Wednesday morning.