One hundred and fifteen

*six months pregnant*

I knock so hard on Antony's door that its shaking. Finally after a few curse words he opens the door.

"Tori? What the hell? Wait are you alright?" Antony frowns.

I don't say anything as I throw my arms around him. I held the tears the whole way but being in my brother's arm makes me ball my eyes out.

I cry heavily into his shoulder and Antony just holds me and rubs my back.

"I have to tell you something" I choke out as I pull away.

"Is bub alright?" he asks fearfully rubbing my belly.

"Yeah bub is fine" I say taking his hand and leading him towards the living room.

I sit up down on the couch and hold into his arm tightly.

"Mum and dad have broken up. He kicked her out" I say.

"What?" Antony screams, "what happened!"

"Dad found out mum cheated on him with her ex boyfriend when you were a baby but thats not it. Antony.. Jack isn't your biological father...mum's first boyfriend Josh is. And mum just revealed there is a possibility I might be as well" I say looking into his eyes.

Antony doesn't say anything. In shock he falls back on the couch and stares at his knees with wide and confused eyes.

"Antony? Please say something" I say as I tighten my grip on his hand.

"How long have you known?" he whispers.

"For a few months. I promised mum I wouldn't say anything. I'm sorry" I frown.

"Are you one hundred percent sure I'm not dad's?" he asks looking into my eyes.

"Mum was pregnant when she first met him" I say.

Antony's shoulders drop and he releases a long breath.

"What about you?" he frowns.

"I don't know who my father is. Mum cheated on dad and a month later she found out she was pregnant" I say as fresh tears form.

Antony wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into him as I cry. I notice my shoulder is wet and I hear Antony sniff.

"Where's mum now?" he asks.

"I don't know. She left so fast she didn't even take anything" I frown now worried for her.

"I will text her saying she can move in here. She is still our mum" Antony says reaching for his phone.

After he sends mum a text his phones beep. "Mum said thank you and she will come later. She needs time alone" Antony frowns.

"She probably wants to explain everything to you" I say.

"Have you met..Josh?" he asks. 

"Yeah and so have you" I frown.

Antony scrunches his face up in confusion.

"You meant him at Rory's and Kendall's wedding. Your biological father is Kendall's brother" I say.