Chapter Twenty-Seven

"So I think Drakey has his eye on Emily" Kendall grins.

Cole chokes on his drink and coughs and splatters as he struggles to breath. I rub his back and talk calmly like I have seen people do in tv when they can't breath. Finally after a few minutes Cole's breathing returns back to normal.

"I would have laughed but holy shit I thought you were dying" Kendall says.

I just death stare her as I continue rubbing his back, "are you alright?" I whisper as I kiss his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm alright now, Kendall lets never talk about your son's feelings towards my seven year old daughter" he frowns.

Kendall replies with a laugh.

"Anyway, Cole do you want to be my man of honour?" Rory asks.

"I would love to" Cole grins.

"The cutest thing is, Cole's tie is the same colour as your dress Tori, so you guys will be matching!" Kendall squeals.

We all laugh.

Once we stop laughing Kendall stands up, "you men check on dinner whilst us women check on children" she says in a deep caveman voice causing us all to laugh again.

Kendall is so random and I absolutely love it. She offers me her hand and helps me up.

As we walk up the stairs I lean against the wall and bend over as I get a painful cramp in my stomach.

"Honey are you alright?" Kendall asks concerned.

"Yeah its probably just period pains" I frown as the pain fades a little.

Kendall gives me a smile as she still holds my hand as we walk up the stairs.

When we enter Emily's room the kids are stationed around the tea party area. After silently watching them play we come up with the conclusion they are playing "mummies and daddies."

"Drake honey are you working tonight because I want to go out for dinner with our baby Liam" Emily says trying to talk in a British accent.

"Yes Emily dear, I am working but after work we can go out" Drake smiles.

"Yay! You are good at this game!" Emily grins.

"Dinner time soon" I smile causing them to jump as I walk over and pick up Liam and cradle the gorgeous red haired.

"You two go wash your hands and make your way down stairs" Kendall smiles.

With cheeky grins Emily and Drake do as they are told.

"When are you and Cole going to start trying?" Kendall asks.

"Probably never" I frown.

"What? Tori, honey I have watched you with Em even with you holding Liam I can feel your need to become a mother, why do you say never?" Kendall frowns.

"Cole doesn't want anymore kids" I frown as I kiss Liam's cheek and give him to Kendall.

"Well he needs to learn you are young and deserve to have your own children. I didn't want any more kids but I recognised I had to give Rory a child, i owned him that much and he deserves to have something that his half of him" Kendall says.

"I think Liam is more than half of his father, apart from his eyes you wouldn't even of thought he is yours" I joke in hope of a topic change.

"I know right" Kendall laughs as Cole announces dinner is ready.

"We talk tonight, whilst the others are ice-skating" Kendall says as she walks out.

Its nice to have a girl to vent and bitch with. With a smile on my face I follow her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold on to daddy's hand Drake" Kendall calls as we watch the others skate whilst we sit on the bench with Liam sleeping in my arms.

"Are you and Rory going to have another?" I ask, smiling as I watch Liam sleep.

"Yes! I want a girl, I love my boys dearly but come on" Kendall whinges.

I just laugh at her, "truthfully I will be happy with either" I smile.

Kendall gives me a small smile, "once you come public with your relationship I bet any money Cole will want a baby."

"You really believe so!" I grin.

"With all my heart" Kendall smiles back.

"Mummy come skate!" Emily grins as she skates over and leans against the wall.

"I would sweetie but I'm holding Liam and I don't want to wake him plus mummy is getting cramps" I frown as another wave of cramps come.

Emily just gives me a pouting face and skates back to Cole. She whispers something in his ear and he quickly skates over.

"Are you alright babe?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just period pain" I try to smile but whinge instead as the cramp hits.

"Kendall take Liam I dont want to wake him" I frown.

With a nod Kendall gently takes him. I stand up and try to take a step forward but I collapse instead as my legs buckle beneath me.

My vision blurs and goes dark. Slowly I blink and after a few minutes my vision returns and my head clears.

I'm sitting on the grass and Cole is running his finger near my eye. I follow his finger whilst I become aware that he is talking.

"Victoria, are you alright? Do you feel faint or like you are going to be sick?" Cole asks professionally.

"No not anymore I'm fine just feel a little dizzy. I probably need to just drink more water" I frown, "Cole help me up" I add.

Instead of offering me his hand Cole picks me up like a child then puts me on my feet.

"We should take you to the hospital to runs some tests" Cole says, the doctor in him coming out.

"Honesty I'm fine! Go back to skating" I'm smile as I push him towards the skate ring.

Cole gives me a frown but eventually skates back to the others.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Kendall asks concerned.

"Yeah, I just felt a little dizzy" I smile at her.

"Ok then" she says unconvinced.