Chapter Sixty-Five

*One month Pregnant*

Robert and I didn't get home until the sun was up. I think it was around eight in the morning before we collapsed on our bed and fell asleep.

When I finally woke up it was late in the afternoon and Robert isn't in bed beside me.

As I stretch and yarn my stomach growls causing me to giggle. Slowly I drag my heavily and tired body out of bed and make my way downstairs.

I find Robert in nothing but boxers, cooking in the kitchen. I lean against the doorway and watch him.

He hasn't noticed me yet. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing as he skis across the hardwood floor in his socks singing to a song that is playing gently in the radio.

Unable to control myself I laugh loudly as he does a booty shake. Robert quickly turns around and grins at me.

"Enjoyed the show?" he winks.

I just nod still laughing. Finally I slowly compose myself.

"I'm starving! What are you cooking?" I ask.

"Toasted sandwiches. Here you can help" Robert smiles as he gives me a loaf of bread and tub of butter.

I smile at him as I quickly butter the bread and pile it on the plate next to him.

"After we eat can we go down to the beach to sun bake and swim?" I ask.

"Thats a great idea!" Robert grins.

We quickly finish making our lunch/breakfast then eat in silence. After we eat we clean up then go upstairs to get dressed.

"Last night was amazing!" I grin as I pull my legs through my shorts.

"It really was and damn girl. I didn't know you could dance" Robert winks at me.

I just laugh as I continue getting dressed. Once I'm fully dressed I throw my hair up into a messy bun then turn to face Robert.

"Ready!" I grin.

"Not yet" Robert smiles as he walks up to me with one hand behind his back.

I watch him curious as he stands before me with a playful smirk on his lips. He brings his hand around from his back and places a pair of sunglasses on my face.

"Now we match" he smirks as he places a matching pair of sunglasses on his face.

"Great now we are the dorky matching couple everyone groans at" I joke.

Robert laughs loudly as he places his arms around me.

"You should seriously consider becoming a stand up comedian" Robert smiles.

"Its on my to do list. Straight after going to the beach, getting married and giving birth" I smile.

Again Robert laughs loudly as we make our way out the door. Whilst Robert locks the house up I get the bikes and wheel them to the front porch.

We get on the bikes and start cycling to the beach.

"I think tomorrow we should go to the movies with the guys" Robert suggest as we ride along the bike path.

"Thats a great idea! There is that movie about the vampires that I saw advertising. It looked amazing" I say.

"I saw that trailer. We will definitely see that" Robert smiles at me.

I just smile at him. We continue the rest of bike ride in silence until we reach the beach.

We get of our bikes and rest them on the grass next to the bike track. Then we link hands as we walk onto the beach.

We lay along the warm sand and I take my shirt off as I lay back. Robert lays next to me but props up on his elbows and watches the sea.

"Did you and Cole do this?" he asks gently.

I don't answer for a few minutes until I sit straight up and look at the sea.

"No we didn't. We couldn't risk being seen and the only time we went any where was the first weekend into our relationship.

We went to a hotel for the long weekend. Where we met Rory and Kendall. I lost my virginity that weekend as well" I say.

Robert clenches his jaw slightly. He looks at me and realise I saw that.

"Sorry. Its just hard knowing you two... Obviously you two did otherwise you wouldn't be pregnant" he says.

I just nod my head as I bite my lip.

"Do you regret it? The relationship I mean?" Robert asks carefully.

I open my mouth to say no but I stop myself. Do I regret it? Good question. I don't say anything for a few minutes as I try and figure out if I did or not.

"I don't know to be honest" I frown.

Robert opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off and continue speaking.

"A part of me wishes that I never went to bed early that night of my parents dinner party.

Wish that I never walked into my bedroom where Cole told me a looked beautiful and he kissed me.

How I felt like it was a dream come true and then it turned heated. We nearly had sex right there on my bedroom floor but Emily woke up and we stopped.

The other part of me doesn't regret anything. Because of Cole I grew a backbone.

I stuck up for myself. Challenged not only my father but the religion. My mother and I grew close.

I met Kendall and I finally have a girl best friend I desperately craved and wanted since I was a little girl.

I become a mother to Emily and felt so much love I've never had before. My biggest dream came true and I'm pregnant. So no I don't regret it" I say with a gentle smile on my lips.

Robert doesn't say anything as he wraps his arm around my lower back and watches the sea.

I look at him for a few minutes in silence. I take in his handsome face. I lean over and kiss his cheek then turns towards the sea.

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

Question- which relationship did you prefer -Coles or Robert's (not the guy but the actual relationship)
Why?

43K reads!

And I got over 100 reads in the last chapter in just two days! OMG!! Yay!