One hundred and twenty-five

*seven months pregnant*

As we drive to the hospital, Kendall and I hold onto each other. I get out my phone and dial mum's number.

She answers after a few rings.

"Hey baby! How's the party?" she says cheerfully.

Hearing her voice, I get emotional and my lip quivers. It takes me a minute to speak.

"Mum there's been an accident. Antony and I are ok. I'm in an ambulance with Kendall on the way to see if our babies are ok. Cole is fine as well and they found Robert but I don't know if he is alive or seriously hurt or anything and we couldn't find Julian or Rory" I say sobbing heavily.

"Oh my god Tori! I'm on my way. I will be right there baby when you arrive. Thank god baby you and your brother are ok" mum cries.

"I'm so scared mum" I sob.

"I know baby I will be right then. I need to ring your father" mum says crying as hard as me.

"Ok just please be there. I need you" I whisper.

"I will honey. I love you" mum says.

"I love you too" I say before hanging up.

"Do you want me to ring Josh?" I ask Kendall as I wipe my tears.

"He is in Alaska. What can he do" she whispers shaking her head.

I just nod and put my phone away. After around five minutes we reach the hospital and the paramedics quickly walk us inside before jumping back into the ambulance to go back to Briden Street.

People from the party start arriving after us, being wheeled on trolleys. Kendall and I quickly look away unable to stand looking at the badly wounded people.

Dr Matthew walks out of a room and is about to walk up a hallway when he notices me.

"Tori? Oh my god please tell me you weren't in the explosion!" he says running up to me.

I just nod my head, "if you can, can you check our babies to see if they are alright."

"Of course. Come on" he says.

I have to drag Kendall as we follow him into a room. We lay on separate beds as Dr Matthew sets the ultrasound up.

"Do Kendall first" I say.

Dr Matthew just nods. Kendall doesn't response so he rips at a hole in her costume, giving him access to her stomach.

He quickly puts the gel on and places the machine on her stomach. I hold my breath as I wait for the heartbeat.

Faintly at first, I hear it. Kendall notices as well and smiles as she holds her belly.

"Oh baby you're ok!" she whispers.

"Your turn Tori. Lay down" Dr Matthew says.

I just nod and lift my shirt up giving him full access to my stomach. As Dr Matthew places the gel on, I look at Kendall.

She is laying on the bed, holding her stomach with her eyes glued to her stomach as tears roll down her cheeks.

I turn my attention back to the machine as he places it on my stomach. I wait a minute...nothing.

Dr Matthew frowns and moves the machine deeper.

"Where's her heartbeat?" I cry.

Kendall snaps her head up. Her lip quivers as she looks at me. Dr Matthew doesn't reply.