Chapter Eighty-four

*Two month Pregnant*

Im officially two months pregnant as of yesterday! And my baby bump is bigger.

The holiday at Foreshore was amazing! We extended our trip for the whole ten days and got back to Kingston three days ago.

Robert has a work party tonight so I'm planning on surprising Cole and Emily and going over there.

I can't wait! I especially can't wait for my ultrasound next week! Only two more months and I get to know the sex off my baby!

"I will pick you up in two hours" Robert says as he pulls up in front of Cole's.

"Ok. Just text me when you're coming" I smile as I lean towards him and give him a kiss then get out of that car.

Robert waits in the car until I open the front door. I turn around and wave as he drives off.

I walk straight into Cole's without knocking like aways and make my way to the living room.

The house is nearly completely dark with barely any lights on and I can hear funny noises coming from the living room.

What the hell type of movie are they watching? Once I enter the living took I cry out over what I see.

Cole is completely butt naked as he rides some blonde woman on the couch.

My cry causes him to look up.

"Victoria" he cries as he pulls out of her and stands up.

I watch in horror as I see his manhood slide out of her. I feel sick as I lean against the wall for support.

I can't breath and the walls are closing in. I need to get out of here now! The smell of sex is strong and I'm going to throw up.

"Victoria" Cole attempts again as he walks towards me still fully naked.

"No no no no no no no no no!" I cry as I walk backwards.

I quickly turn around and run out. I'm half way down the dark street when Cole catches up with me.

"Victoria wait! You can't walk along the streets alone at night" he says grabbing my arm.

Without looking at him I pull my arm around and continue walking. No one should ever haven't witness that, it was a major cut to my heart.

"Victoria" Cole says sternly as he forcbly grabs my arm and pulls me around to face him.

I stare at the ground. I cannot look at him. He was having sex! Right where we did it!

"Please look at me" he says gently as he places his warm fingers under my chin.

Knowing where those have been I pull a face and push away from him, "yuck! Yuck! Yuck!" I frown as I use my shirt sleeve to wipe where he touched me.

Cole looks at me confused until he realises, "I didn't finger her."

I hunch over as I start to feel sick again, I even heave a little. Placing my hands on my knees I slowly learn how to breath again.

"This isn't fair you know. You're having sex with Robert and you get all sick and upset when I have sex with someone" Cole frowns crossing his arms.

"You've never seen Robert and I having sex" I frown back as I stand up.

"Um my house?" Cole says.

"Then lock your doors! What if I was Emily?" I snap at him.

"Emily is at Kendall's for the night plus it is my house Victoria. I don't have to lock the door. You don't live there anymore so you should knock or actually just stay away" Cole snaps back.