Chapter Fifty-seven

*One month Pregnant*

"I lost my virginity on the third of March. Its now the sixth of April It's been a bit over a month. So I will be due late December or early January" I smile.

"So a Christmas or New Years baby" Robert grins as he leans over and kisses my belly.

I smile at him once he has pulled back. Last night after mine and Antony's two in the morning snack. We laid on the couch and planned to watch movies but fell asleep instead.

Father woke us up this morning and Robert and I decided to go the park alone so we can talk.

"Yesterday was amazing Tori. You're amazing" Robert smiles as he kisses my lips.

I deepen the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. After a few minutes we pull away. I honestly don't want to discuss what happened.

"After we get married we will get our own place. Where would you like to live?" Robert asks.

"Somewhere between the city and here" I smile.

We look at each other for a minute. Suddenly our eyes go wide.

"Northan!" We both say in unison.

Northan is a suburb about fifteen minutes from my house. Its a blend of old and new and is extremely multiculturalised. I love it!

"Your father will be discussing our marriage to the leaders towards the end of this month" Robert smiles as he reaches into the picnic basket we brought.

"Sounds great" I mumble as Robert hands me a peanut butter sandwich.

"You're starting to develop a bump. I noticed this morning when you were getting dressed. Although its not noticeable unless you know that you're pregnant" Robert smiles.

I noticed it as well. I'm a tiny girl so it just looks like a normal bump that girls usually have. I smile at my belly. Its one part of my body I'm so proud off.

"Any ideas on names?" Robert asks.

"No" I lie, "I think we shouldn't decide on any names until we know the sex" I say.

"Thats when your around four or five months" Robert grins.

I just smile at him. I quickly bite into my sandwich so I have a reason not to talk.

"I think I'm going to buy a four bedroom house and renovate it. So we can have heaps of children. Maybe even adopt" Robert says.

"Sounds great!" I grin, actually it sounds perfect.

As I go to take another bite my phone beeps, telling me I've got a message. I give Robert a smile and open the text.

Its from Cole, "after school I'm picking Emily up to talk to her. To you want to be there?"

Me: "Yes. It's not fair on her or you to do that alone." I send back.

Cole: "I'm taking her to the park near the duck pond. Do you want me to pick you up?"

Me: "Na its ok thanks. I will get someone to drop me off... Are you still going to the wedding?"

Cole: "yes. Rory is my mate plus I'm his best man. We are just going to have to shove our issues to the side for that night. You're bringing Robert aren't you?"

Me: "yes I am. I agree Cole. You still own me a dance tho :p"

Cole: "I'll hold you to it :). I have to go. Park at three thirty today. Don't forget."

"Cole?" Robert asks casually once I've put my phone away.

"Yeah. We are speaking to Emily today about our breakup. How did you know?" I ask.

"You glowed. You only do that with him" Robert says.

I dart my eyes away and watch some kids play on the playground.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that" Robert frowns.

"No its fine. Want to go to the movies and watch that new comedy?" I ask.

"Date night?" Robert smirks with a raised eyebrow.

"More like date morning but yeah" I grin.

"Sounds awesome. Lets go!" Robert laughs as he gets up then helps me up.

I lace my fingers through his and smile at him as we walk. We walk up to the car but before either of us get in, I stand in front of him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thank you Robert. For everything. I'm asking so much from you and you've been a saint. Especially considering what I put you through when we first met. So thank you so much" I say.

"You're welcome Victoria. You are giving me something. You're giving me a child. A family. Something I've always wanted" Robert says as he cups my face.

We smile at each other as Robert leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back deeply.

As we are kissing I feel something at the back of my head. Nothing physical but...like someone is staring at me.

I pull away from Robert quickly and frown. I look down as I try and figure out what it is. I quickly turn around and look around.

"What's the matter?" Robert asks as he looks around as well confused.

"Um..nothing. Lets go" I frown as I take one last look around.

I look back at Robert and plant a fake smile on my face. I walk over to the passenger side of the car and quickly get it.

Half a second later Robert gets in. He turns to me with a frown on his handsome face.

"Are you sure it was nothing. By the look on your face, it looked like something" he frowns.

"It was just a feeling. Its fine. Plus it was probably nothing. Come on Robert lets watch a movie and buy food beforehand. Feed your fiancé and child" I tease him.

Robert finally lifts the corner of his mouth and grins at me, "hint taken. Lets go."

Vote 👍✔️

Comment 🔝📝

Question- what was that feeling? Any ideas?

Author's Note

As you may have noticed there has been a major twists to the story and there will be many more to come.

Something you may not have noticed is the hints; a lot of people (I think everyone) figured out the pregnancy hints. But throughout the book especially in the next twenty chapters or so will be little hints every now and then to reveal a major plot twist! (Actually a few plot twists (mini ones))

Can you figure it out!?

Ness xx

~just finished writing a chapter on Kendall's wedding!!! Its adorable if I say so myself 😍😍😍

22K now!!!! Yay!!!!
Thank you my lovely readers 😘