One hundred and seven

*Five months pregnant*

After composing ourselves Antony and I binged watched the "Vampire Diaries" until we fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

The next morning, before I even open my eyes I notice my back is killing me. I try to stretch my legs but the couch is to small and Antony is taking up most of it.

I open one eye and notice the room is still dark so I'm guessing its around four in the morning.

Struggling the whole way I manage to sit up and push my heavy body off the couch.

When we fell asleep I was snuggling up to Antony but now he is laying across the end of the longer part of the couch.

He is curled up in a ball so I walk over and throw a blanket over him that was on the ground beside him.

I lean over and kiss his check before making my way the stairs to my room. I sneak into the room and start taking off my clothes feeling restricted and sweaty in them.

Robert is sleeping silently on his side of the bed with one leg spread across my side.

I don't know whether to smile or frown. To tired to do either I walk naked to our bed and crawl under the covers.

When my leg touches Robert's leg and moves him, he wakes up a little. His summer green-grass coloured eyes catch mine.

He gives me a sleepy grin, "are you and Antony ok now?"

"We're perfect" I smile as I lean towards him, "go back to sleep. I'm sorry I woke you" I add as I kiss him just above his top lip.

Robert gives me a nod as he closes his eyes. He falls back asleep instantly. I turn back around and snuggle into him.

In his sleep, Robert wraps his arms around me and holds me. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I reopen my eyes the room is much lighter and Robert isn't beside me.

I roll over and snuggle back into the covers but bub kicks my kidney causing me to gasp out in pain and sit up.

"Goddamn" I yell.

Robert then walks through the door with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Are you alright? What happened?" he says walking up to the bed.

"Nothing but your daughter kicked my kidney" I whinge.

"I love when you say that" Robert grins as he leans over and kisses my lips.

I just grin under his lips as I wrap my arms around the back off his neck and deepen the kiss.

"Where is everyone?" I say between kisses.

"Your dad and Antony are outside fixing Jack's car and your mum went out for breakfast with her friend" Robert says.

"Good!" I grin as I take his towel off.

Robert just laughs as he opens my legs with his hands. I lay back pulling Robert with me.

When we eventually stop we both lay on our backs panting heavily. We lay here just grinning to ourselves.

"I have a business meeting at eleven" Robert sighs as he stands up and gets dressed.

"Oh before I forget. Can you pay for Antony's car?" I ask as I sit up.

"Sure. Give me the details and I will do it today" Robert smiles.

"Can I ask one more thing?" I say.