Chapter Ninty-Eight

*four months pregnant*

I'm officially four months pregnant which means today I'm finding out the sex of my baby!!!

The custody battle was just over two weeks ago and the Jeckson were charged with just kidnapping. None served jail time just fined and Ana got community service.

Emily is back with Cole and spends every second weekend with me and on the weekend off she spends Tuesday night with me so I have her at least once a week.

Its not even close to being enough but any moment with her is precious plus when Cole works late we pick her up and Cole gets her after work.

"Ready to see our son?" Robert grins as he places his warm hand on my kneel.

"I'm so ready to see our daughter" I laugh, "and eyes on the road."

Robert just chuckles. When we arrive at the hospital, Robert parks then we get out.

Dr Matthew is waiting for us, "you two ready?" he grins.

"Yes!" Robert and I both grin.

We follow him into the ultrasound room and quickly set up. It doesn't take long and soon the gel is on and its time.

"Keep in mind Tori that bub has to been in the right position" Dr Matthew says.

"I know. I know. So hurry up" I smirk.

They both laugh. Dr Matthew fiddles around with the machine for a few minutes.

"Bub is in the perfect position" he grins, "are you ready?"

Robert and I both nod.

"Its a healthy baby girl!"

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

193K reads!

Question- who guessed girl?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Name vote!!

Ok I'm giving you my lovely readers the chance to name Tori's baby girl!!
So even though Cole and tori aren't together, the baby name options will involve Cole.

You have four options comment on the one you love the most, the one with the most comment is the baby's name. When the chapter of the birth is published is when the "competition" is over :) so keep commenting!

1. Hope (because tori has always believed in hope)

2. Cleo (after Cole)

3. Michelle or Micah (after Cole's brother Michael who died)

4. Liana (after Leah and Antony)

The second highest will be the middle name.

Personally I love Micah Liana

Ok so remember everyone has to comment. I'm giving you the option to be apart of the story and to influence it.