One hundred and twenty-one

(My worst attempt at photoshop hahaha😂😂😂😂)

*seven months pregnant*

When I wake up the next morning, to the sun shining in my face through the crack in the navy blue curtains.

Robert is still asleep next to me. I shake his arms to wake up him. Slowly his eyelids open and his sleepy eyes catch mine.

"Hmm?" he mumbles, still half asleep.

"Help me up" I say as I struggle to get up.

Robert starts to laugh but I glare at him and he quickly stops. He gets out of bed and wraps his arm around me as he helps me to my feet.

"We have birthing classes today" he reminds me.

"I completely forgot. Wait, Kendall is coming as well!" I grin.

"When is she due?" Robert asks as he starts to get dressed.

"She was first told on Christmas but now they are saying after New Years. We're hoping her Bub is born this year so our girls can go to school together in the same grade" I say as I start to get dressed as well.

"Are they going to Emily's school?" he asks.

"By the time our girls start school only Liam will be in primary school because he will be two years older unlike Emily and Drake who are eight years older. So we were thinking about sending Emily and Drake to Cliftson Private School, which is a combined primary and high school, then sending Liam and our girls when they are old enough. Cole likes the idea as well" I smile.

"That's brilliant babe" Robert grins, "we better go. Are we meeting them there?" he adds.

I quickly finish putting my clothes on before I answer, "yeah we are meeting them at the hospital" I say as I walk into the bathroom to do to my hair and makeup.

By the time I finish Robert is waiting downstairs for me with a cup of tea in a travel cup and on-the-go cereal.

"Thanks" I smile at him as I take them.

We say goodbye to my parents then hurry outside and get into Robert's car. We drive in silence because we're both busy eating our breakfast.

By the time we reach the hospital, we've finish our breakfast and toss the rubbish in the bin, on the way into the building.

Kendall and Rory are waiting out the front, as they lean on the wall. They look up and spot us. With huge grins, Robert and I walk over.

"Oh my god. You're so huge!" I giggle as I hug Kendall.

"Jeez thanks babe and here I was going to say "oh my god. You are glowing!" Kendall smirks.

I just giggle in response as we hug again. When we pull apart, I hug Rory and his hand lingers on my belly when we pull away.

"She kicked!" he grins as he slowly removes his hand.

"She never stops" I laugh.

Still giggling we enter the hospital and head to the maternity ward and into the back rooms, where other pregnant women are with their birthing partners.

I make a mental note to book a birthing class for Antony and mum because they are coming into the room with me.

"Alright ladies and gents! Grab your partner and find a place to sit on one of the yoga mats" a middle aged woman with kind brown eyes and ebony-coloured hair smiles, as she walks into the room.

Kendall and I let go of each other's hands to hold our partners before sitting down on yoga mats next to each other.

After two hours everyone was exhausted. Rory and Robert had to help Kendall and I up because they was no way, we could get up on our own.

"Being pregnant sucks, sometimes" I frown as Kendall and I link arms and leave the room.

Rory and Robert walk behind us, deep in conversation about last night football game and the up coming up they are seeing live next week.

"Want to stay at mine tonight? Cole has the boys and Rory is working late so it will be just the two of us" Kendall suggest as we walk out of the hospital.

"Yes! I'm definitely in need of a girls night" I grin at her.

"I thought you would say that, so I alright got the munchies sorted" she smiles.

"And this my beautiful best friend, is why I love you" I laugh.

Kendall giggles as well as we turn around to face the boys, to tell them our plans. It takes a minute for them to realise we are waiting because they are so engrossed in their conversation.

When they finally notice us, they give us both matching boyish grins, "did you two say something?" Rory asks.

Kendall and I share a look before either of us answer, "Kendall and I are having a girls night at yours" I smile.

"Oh, so the usual then?" Rory smirks.

"That works out well because I was thinking of heading to the club where Rory works" Robert says.

"That does work out well because I can't go for two reasons. Underage and pregnant. Lucky me" I smirk as I unlink my arms with Kendall and walk up to Robert.

"Have fun and get home safely. I love you" I add as I lean up and kiss his lips.

"I will, I love you too. Both of you" he smiles as he kisses me back and places his hand on my stomach.

"We'll take our car and you boys take Robert's because I need our car for the car seats when I pick up Liam and Drake for Cole's tomorrow morning" Kendall says.

"Alright then. I love you" Rory smiles as he kisses Kendall.

Kendall kisses him back then says I love you back. We watch the boys walk off.

"Can we stop by my house. I need pjs" I say as we start waking towards her car.

"No need. You can just borrow mine. We're nearly the same size anyway" she grins.

"True but they better be fluffy" I smirk as we reach her car.

"Trust me babe they are" Kendall laughs as we get in.

It doesn't take to long to reach her house. Once we arrive, we quickly enter the house and get onto our Pjs, then set ourselves up in her bed.

"Alright babe. We've got chips, chocolate and ice cream. The whole first season of "Ghost Whisperer" did I miss anything?" Kendall asks.

"The two litre of orange juice" I smirk holding the bottle up.

Kendall laughs loudly. We pull back the bed covers and crawl into bed. After turning the tv on, Kendall and I snuggle into bed.

After a few hours, we eventually fell asleep.

Vote ✔️👍🏼

Comment 🔝📝

266K reads

Author's Note

No update last week due to me starting a new job, but updates should be on time from now on 😊

With this book ending soon, I'm focusing on my book drafts (I've got over Forty!)

So if you like this book don't forget to check my other books and show the support by liking and commenting!