One hundred and eighteen

*six months pregnant*

"Thank you so much Emily, for helping me paint my toes. As you can tell I can no longer see them" I smile.

Emily just laughs loudly. We are having a girls day with just the two of us. We're in my old room eating chocolate cupcakes we made earlier.

"You're welcome" she grins.

"What colour are you painting them?" I ask.

"Purple!" she giggles.

I grin over her excitement.

"Oh Emmy. I just remembered. Drake rang earlier for you" I smile.

Emily pulls a face and shakes her head.

"What was that?" I question.

"I'm not talking to him" she frowns crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Why not?" I ask.

Emily takes in a deep breath, "ok so. Yesterday at school, Drake was playing with Tash, not me and I don't like Tash and he betrayed me as a boyfriend."

I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. Eight year old realtionship problems!

"Naw Emmy. You can't act all jealous. It doesn't suit you" I say.

Emily just gives me the look before turning her attention to my toes. After a few more minutes Emily looks up and smiles.

"All done!" she smiles.

"Awesome. I wish I could see them though" I laugh.

"I can take a picture" she says grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

I hear a click then Emily passes the phone to me. She has painted not just my toenails but my toes as well.

"They look amazing Emmy" I laugh giving my phone back to her.

"Maybe I should be a nail person when I'm older mummy" she grins.

"Thats a great idea Emmy. Maybe if you ask nicely Robert might let you paint his toe nails" I smirk.

"Yes!! I will ask him now" she squeals as she quickly jumps to her feet and runs out.

Awkwardly I get up from the floor and wobble on my heels into the hallway. I can hear Emily downstairs with Robert.

Deciding I need a long long shower I walk into my bedroom and look for my pjs.

As I pick them up, bub kicks me hard in the kidney.

"Ouch!" I cry leaning against the wall.

"Are you ok?" Robert asks as he walks up to me.

"Your daughter is killing me" I frown, rubbing my stomach.

"Ah baby don't listen to mummy. She is a little cranky today" Robert chuckles as he kneels in front off me and kisses my stomach.