One hundred and two

*four months pregnant*

"Where are you planning of living when you and Robert move out?" Dad asks.

"I want to move here but its to far away from home. Probably where Kendall lives. Thats a nice area" I smile.

"You could just move in to our house" Kendall grins.

"No! I already have to share with Liam when the baby is born" Drake scowls.

We just laugh. Its only us four sitting on the beach in lay-back beach chairs with mocktails in hand.

Its pretty odd for dad to be with us be he insisted and I'm not going to complain.

The rest of the house hold are scattered around Foreshore. All the boys went go-cart racing except Vincent who offered to take mum, Emily and Liam on the boat.

Drake was going with them but he has been glued to Kendall's him since he found out she is pregnant.

"I can't believe you're having a girl! I better be having a girl or we are literally swapping" Kendall winks.

Again we all laugh, "what about you Pop-Pop. Happy for a girl?" Kendall grins.

"I would have been happy with either but I had a feeling she was a girl" dad grins.

I would of thought he would have preferred a boy but he was more excited than mum to hear bub is a girl.

"Well I'm going to sit in the water and relax. Come on baby" Kendall says as she stands and offers her hand to Drake.

With a grin he takes it and they walk down to the water together. I watch them in awed.

"I've spoken to Leader Dale" dad says quietly.

"Yeah?" I frown.

"He confirmed branding the baby was just an empty threat to scare us. But they are still branding you and Robert and taking bub away for the week" dad frowns.

"Can't look a gifted horse in the mouth" I shrug, "as long as bub doesn't get hurt and I raise her I don't care what happens to me."

Dad just nods but doesn't say anything as he turns his attention to the sea. I watch him for a few minutes before looking at the sea as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fish! Fish! Fishy!" Liam giggle-squeals as he runs into the house.

"Mummy we caught heaps of fish" Emily grins as she runs up to me.

"Good job Emily! If you ask Robert nicely I'm sure he will cook them up tonight for us" I smile.

"Can we help!?" Drake asks.

"I don't see why not. How about you three go play outside. Conrad fixed the treehouse so its safe for you to play in it now" I smile.

All three give me excited grins then turn on their heels and run out. I watch them go with a huge smile.

"Hmm Emily has really taken to calling you mum" dad says.

"Yeah well I basically rasied her for a while and I don't mind" I smile.

"Its nice. Emily needs a mum and you're perfect. Plus its practice for you" dad smiles.

I just smile back then he leaves the room. I stand up from sitting on the stool and get the homemade lemonade out for the kids.

As I pour the drink into three cups someone wraps their arms around me. I turn my head to face the person but end up being kissed on the lips.

I smile at Robert as I kiss him back. After a few minutes we pull away with wide grins.

"Surprised?" he laughs.

"Yes" I laugh, "mum and the kids caught heaps of fish. Can you cook them tonight?" I ask.

"Sure. Where is everyone?" Robert asks.

"Dad's upstairs. The kids are in the tree house. Kendall went to the shop to buy more potatoes. Mum and Vincent are still at the boat and I'm not sure where all the guys are" I say.

"The guys are at Jeremy's. I need to talk to you about something in private" Robert whispers.

"Ok first help me take these out to the kids" I say picking up two glasses.

Robert picks up the third glass and follows me outside. All three kids are playing what looks like princess and princes.

"Lemonade!" I call.

All three look up and grin. 

"I'm leaving it on the table here. Don't forgot to drink it" I smile at them.

With uninterested faces they say thank you and continue playing. Robert and I walk around the house to the otherside as sit down.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Its probably nothing but I think Antony and Conrad are getting to close" Robert frowns.

"How so?" I say confused, "they're just friends and isn't Conrad straight?"

"He's bisexual. Something feels off. They sneak off together and have long talks quietly to themselves. Julian questioned it today and he and Antony had a huge fight" Robert says as his frown increases.

I frown as well, "it doesn't mean they are together. My brother isn't a cheat. I will talk to him about it tonight."

"Alright just be careful. He blew Julian's head off" Robert says.

"Ewww. I don't want to know that!" Rory says from behind us.

Robert smirks but I'm a little slow.

"Oh! Eww" I laugh.

"Where's Kendall?" Rory asks once we've stopped laughing.

"Shop. Potatoes" is all Robert has to say.

Rory rolls his eyes, "typical."

Again we all laugh then made our way inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I convince Antony to come outside and watch the stars with me.

"Ok what's up. Let me guess you heard about what happened" Antony scowls.

"Yes I did and you are going to tell me the truth" I demand.

"There is nothing to tell. We are just friends. So if we hang out and talk means we are together and I'm cheating on Julian. Yeah ok then" Antony yells.

"Don't yell at me" I yell back, "I wasn't accusing you of anything but your reaction to people questioning you is suspicious" I add.

Antony just scoffs before stomping off. I just watch him go. He would never cheat especially on Julian....right?

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

Questions- is the end for our beloved Antony and Julian?

Do you think Antony is cheating or is everyone jumping to conclusions for no reason?

203K reads!!! Omg! Thank you to my beautiful loyal readers!