Chapter Sixty-eight

*One month Pregnant*

"Have you got everything?" Robert asks as he puts the rest of our stuff in the car.

"Yes I think so at least" I say as I nervously chew my finger nails.

Robert looks up at me and frowns. I'm literally shaking with fear! Why would leader Dale want to speak to us so urgently?

Robert walks over and takes me in his arms, "nothing is going to happen to you or bub."

I just nod into his shoulder as I tighten my grip around him. Robert lets me go slowly then we both get into the car.

The drive back was a lot shorter and before I had time to gather my thoughts we pulled into my parents driveway.

Thankfully only my father's and brother's car is here. Without saying a word Robert and I get out of the car and walk towards the house leaving our suitcases in the car.

We open the front door and walk through the house. We find mum, father and Antony sitting at the dinning table deep in discussion.

All three look at us as we enter. Mum quickly stands up and runs over. She throws her arms around me and holds me tightly.

As soon as she lets go Antony holds me. I mould into him because he is my familiar.

Father walks over but makes no move to embrace me. He just nods at me then clears his throat.

"Leader Dale will be here soon" he frowns.

We all just nod without saying anything.

"You should go get dressed" father says pointing towards my thigh length dress.

"Just wear your usual wear nothing baggy" he adds.

"Alright I will be down in a minute. Um Antony can you help me with my bag please" I hint pointing towards my handbag.

"Sure" he smiles taking my hint.

We don't speak until we are walking up the stairs

Where's Cole?" I whisper.

"He and Emily went to Egypt with his parents for a few weeks" Antony says.

I bite my lip to stop myself from frowning. Cole didn't even tell me. Not that he should have.....

"How was your holiday?" Antony asks changing the topic.

"Oh my god Antony! It was amazing!" I grin.

"Fill me in after you get dressed and probably after leader Dale leaves" Antony frowns. 

"Do you think he knows?" I whisper.

"I don't see how. No one told him" Antony frowns.

I just nod at him as we reach my closed bedroom door. I open it and walk through. I smile at my room.

It may be basically bare with just a bed, desk, wardrobe and a few things here and there with no warm reminders or family photos or anything but its still my room. The place I've always escaped to.