One hundred and Twenty

*seven months pregnant*

"I can't wait to see my sister!" Emily squeals excitedly as we drive to the hospital.

Its utlersound day and both Antony, and Emily are coming with Robert and I to see bub.

"Does she still look like a jelly bean or a baby?" Emily asks.

"A baby" I smile at her.

"Only two more months and we get to meet her Emmy" Antony grins as he wraps his arm around her.

"I can't wait! Can I see her in the hospital when she is born?" Emily asks.

"Of course Emmy" Robert smiles as he looks at her through the revision mirror.

"You will be waiting with Julian and Jack" he says turning is attention back to the road.

"Why? Why can't I wait with you?" she frowns.

We all share a look. Cole hasn't explained where babies come from yet. I make a mental note to ask him can I do it, since it will be less awkward for me.

"You're not allowed in, because you're to young, so you will wait in the waiting rooms" I smile.

"But I want to come!" she pouts as she crosses her arms.

"Emily" I warn.

She makes a scoffing sound then sits back in the seat. Antony and I share a look and smirk.

After a minute Emily forgets her bad mood and start giggling with Antony. I turn back to the front. We're around ten minutes away from the hospital.

"Have we got Em for the the night again?" Robert asks.

"Yeah, we've got her until Tuesday. Dad is taking her to school tomorrow on his way to work" I say.

Robert just grins. We've been having Emily from Friday to Tuesday every second week and we are absolutely loving it.

When Robert pulls into the hospital Emily starts bouncing excitedly in her seat.

Robert parks the car and we get out. Once Emily is holding Antony's hand, we walk into the hospital. Cole is waiting for us inside.

"DADDY!!" Emily squeals loudly as she runs over.

Everyone looks up and the receptionist scowls at her.

When she reaches him, Cole picks her up and hugs her, "Emily you know you're not allowed to yell in a hospital like that" he says after kissing her cheek.

"Technically it was a squeal" she smirks, "but I know daddy. I just missed you" she adds sweetly.

Cole just smiles at her, "I swear baby girl you can get away with anything" he laughs.

"That's cos' I'm adorable" Emily grins.

Cole laughs loudly earning another scowl from the receptionist. He notices and gives her a cheeky grin.

She just frowns at him then turns her attention back to the computer. We all giggle as we walk up to Cole.

"Hey" Cole smiles.

We all say hey back as Antony and I hug him. Emily smiles at me before looking back at her dad.

"Sorry bro but I'm stealing your daughter" Antony grins as he takes Emily off Cole and holds her on his hip, "especially because my annoying sister won't let me have her" he adds glaring at me.

"Why?" Cole asks looking at me.

"He isn't allowed to have her on a school night or Sunday night because he lets Emily stay up all night and she falls asleep in class" I say glaring back at Antony.