Chapter Sixty-Three

*One month Pregnant*

"Are you alright? You seem...distant" Robert asks as we wheel the bikes up the driveway instead of riding them.

"I'm fine" I lie, "I've just never been away from my parents for two weeks before."

I'm not going to say that was Kim's car. Firstly because I can't be sure and secondly we both need a stress free holiday.

"If you feel too homesick we will go back" Robert says as he wraps his arm around me.

"No way! We are finally free" I grin at him.

Robert laughs as we lean the bikes against the wall. We link hands and continue to the beach house.

"I'm buggered" I smile once we enter the living room.

"Want to snuggle in bed and watch movies" Robert grins.

"Yes!" I squeal as I wrap my arms around his neck on my tippy toes.

Robert grins at me as leans down and kisses my lips. I kiss him back passionately.

The kiss soon turns heated and Robert deepens the kiss. As we kiss its becoming more clear.

I think I'm falling in love with Robert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning naked in bed with Robert sleeping naked beside me.

Sex with Robert is so different to sex with Cole. Most of the time when Cole and I had sex it was heavy, hot and fast, barely lasting more than fifteen minutes.

Sex with Robert is still hot but its gentle and slow, usually lasting hours. I love both types.

I pull down the blanket and look at my stomach. There is the tiniest bump. I wonder if they will be a little girl or boy in there.

Will he or she look like me or Cole.  I kinda hope bub has Cole's eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes.

I frown to myself. The baby will have to look like me. Thankfully Cole and I have very similar colouring.

I turn over and look at Robert. He is still sleeping peacefully.

If I can handle giving birth we should try for our own after this one is born. Antony is ten months older than me and we are so close.

I will love for my children to have a bond like Antony and I. I wonder what Robert is like with kids.

At the meeting I saw him with a little girl and she seemed to love him. So maybe he is great with kids. I hope so.

I look over at the clock on the wall. Its a little after nine am. I carefully crawl out of bed, grab a dressing gown and tip toe out of the bedroom.

I sneak downstairs to the kitchen and quietly start making breakfast. I'm going to surprise Robert with breakfast in bed.

I make bacon, eggs and toast as fast as I can with minimal noise as possible. After I'm done I grab some plates and pile the food on.

I carefully walk up the stairs and open the bedroom door with my hips. Robert is still sleeping on his back.

I set the plates on the bedside table then get onto the bed. Using one hand to steady myself I sit on Robert.

He still doesn't wake. I can't help but laugh a little. I place my hands on his naked chest.

"Robert! Wakey wakey" I say as I gently press into his chest.

"Hmmm?" Robert mumbles.

Slowly his eyelids flutter open. I grin at him as I lean down and kiss his lips.