One hundred and ten

* five months pregnant*

Emily's party starts as soon as everyone arrives. Cole, Emily and I stayed where we were; hidden in the grass until everyone arrives.

As soon as Emily heard her friend's from next door, voices she quickly stands up and runs towards them leaving Cole and I alone.

"Remind me to thank Antony and give him a hug" Cole smiles as he picks up the book, "I wonder where he got the photos" he adds.

I can't help but laugh. Cole frowns at me.

"I thought the exact same thing" I explain.

"Typical. We always do" he grins, "I better put this in my car. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm alright" I smile.

Looking at thoses photos made me remember everything. I almost forgot that Cole and I were a couple and how much I love him. ...loved him..passed tense remember Victoria. We don't love him anymore.

"Want to know a secret Victoria? Something Kim forbid me to reveal" Cole whispers, interrupting my thoughts and looking into the distance.

"Ok?"

"When we were eighteen Kim fell pregnant" he starts.

My jaw drops in shock.

"She had a miscarriage after two months. But even though she was terrified of losing another child she was so happy to find out she was pregnant with Emily" he smiles.

"I never knew Cole. I'm so sorry" I say.

"Don't be" he smiles as he stands up.

"Cole" I say as he starts to walk away.

He turns around to face me, "yes Victoria?"

I bite my lip unsure if I should say it deciding against it I say, "why do you call me Victoria and not Tori?"

"Because your name is so beautiful it doesn't need to be shortened" he smiles.

I just nod my head. Cole turns back around and starts walking again. I quickly stand up.

"Wait Cole. That wasn't want I wanted to say."

"It wasn't?" Cole smirks turning back around.

I shake my head no.

"Cole" I say looking into his chocolate eyes.

"Yes Victoria?"

"I love you."

Cole just smiles, "I love you too Victoria. Always have. Forever will" then continues walking away.

I release a sigh of relief. It doesn't really mean anything. Its something that was weighing on me because I never got to say it once last time.

It feels like a huge weight has lifted. I walk towards everyone with a huge grin on my face.

"Are you alright" Robert asks as I reach him.

"Actually I'm great" I grin as I lean up and kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cole, Robert, Rory, Kendall and I are sitting on the picnic rug talking. The party ended around an hour ago.

My parents, Antony and Julian left shortly after the party ended and Antony and Julian took Liam with them for the night.

Emily's party was just a lay back picnic with all of us and the kids from next door and a two friends from her school as well.