Arriving

It's night and we almoste arrive in Sydney. Bright stars shining in the blue black sky.
Everyone in the bus is silence, the only sound is coming from the random movie playing on the tv in the backlounge.

"Should we go to the city when we arrive?" Michael askes us, breaking the silence.

"I'm too tired to go" Ashton mumbles, his heads on Calum's shoulder and his feet on Michael's lap.

"Then we go without you" michael says sassy.
He puts Ashton's feet of his lap and puts one hand on his hip.

"Nah I'll go with you guys" he yawhns, sitting upright and stretches his arms.

"This will be fun" I smirk, putting my earphones in and begin to wait till I can go on the bathroom.

*

"LUCIFER WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!! HAILEY NEEDS TO DRESS HER UP TOO OKAY!" Michael screams.

It's been 2 hours later and everyone has been in the bathroom exept for me.
I'll know now that Luke takes his time when he needs it.

Luke comes  out of the bathroom.
He's wearing black skinny jeans, black converse and a black shirt where his acturely noodle arms look quite muscled in it.

"my. Name. Isn't. Lucifer. You. Kitten!!" He says first calm but slowly begins to scream it at Michael.

With all that black clothing he's wearing, his blue eyes look even bluer, something I thought what never could happen.

His blonde hair is hiding in a red snapback what he putted on backwards, and I sure see his hair is still a bit wet from the shower. But even with wet hair, he looks like a damn god.

"Hailey you're staring at Luke like it's a piece of pizza" Zerah whispers to me.

"Ow shit i-i'm going to get dressed" i say and I take my suitcase and run in the bathroom.

That was awkward, but how can you not keep staring at someone like Luke Hemmings? He always looks so perfect even when he isn't trying the smallest.

I quikly jump under the shower and wash my hair and my body.
After that I get out of the shower, drying myself off befor taking my suitcase and take a red flannel, a black shirt and some black wripped skinney jeans with black vans and put them on.

I quikly pull my winged eyeliner and smokey eyes befor walking out of the bathroom to the front of the bus, throwing my suitcase in my bunk while walking past it..

"Oh my god you're just the woman version of Luke!!!" Calum shouts pointing to me from where he's standing next to the door.

"That's why we call her Hemmo or Hemmings, she's just like him" Tracy laughs, patting my back.

"Bitch" i giggle, pushing her hand away and take my phone.

"Well i think you look cute" Luke smiles from the coutch.

I blush, replying with a small 'thank you' and brush my long hair to the back.

"I want to take a picture" Ashton screames making me flinch.
Why are all these guys so loud? Do they use drugs or something?

Ashton pulls us out for a picture, amber's arm is draped over my shoulder while Luke stands behind me, his hand on my waist.

I gasp, feeling my blood raising to my cheeks. It feels awkward, someone you just met is putting out of nowhere his hand on your waist, while his body is slight pressed against your back.

Lucky me, Ash takes the picture and everyone leaves their place.
But Luke's hand won't leave my waist.
He only pulls me closer to his side, so  we both standing next to eachother but our sides toutching.

"Let's go to the game center!" Michael says excited, jumping like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Yes yes yes yes!!!!" Zerah and i scream, what makes Amber and Tracy facepalm.

"You just said something" Amber sighs, massaging her temples.

"Why?" Michael chuckles, raising his eyebrows so far it could almoste toutch his blonde hair.

"GAMES ARE LIFE!!" Zerah shouts and she want to tell something about it but Amber puts a hand befor her mouth but  she just talkes further.

"Let's go" Ashton moans, making us all laugh and begin to push their ways out of the bus.

-30 minutes later-

"I'm going to beet you up Zerohnus" Michael smirks, holding his controler.

"We'll see that Micro-dick" Zerah says, an evel Laugh after it.

"Lets make a bet" Michael says.
"If i win you buy me a hamburger!" He smirks.

"And if  I win you carry me the rest of the day" Zerah chuckles.

"Deal!" Michael shouts

They begin to play a randome game and we are just cheering.
The bell rings and the word winner comes on the screen from Zerah.

We all laugh, Michael shaking his head from the weird dance Zerah is making.

"OEEEHHHH BUURRNN CLIFFORD!" Zerah screams.

"Come here" michael chuckles and Zerah jumps on his back

"Idee!!" Luke screams, he goes to the boys and whisper something to them and they all giggle.

Luke goes to a employer and hands him his phone, talking a bit befor the employer nodds befor Luke then  runs to me and he sets me on his back.

"What are you doing Hemmo?" I giggle, folding my arms around his neck.

"Taking a picture" Luke giggles, holding my leggs till he walks to the other guys, where Amber and Tracy are also on their backs.

"Smileee" the employer says and take pictures with Luke's phone.
I pull a silly face and take Luke's snapback, putting it on my head.

"Hey give that back" he laughs, looking up to me.

"Nah, I think it looks better on me" I smirk, placing my hands on his long shoulders. "It's quite high up here, Hemmings, I think I can see The Netherlands" I say, placing a hand above my eyebrows and squeese my eyes.

"Ha ha, so funny" he says sarcastic befor bending down so I can jump off.

He grins, cocking his head to the left. His index and middle finger on his chin.
"You are right, it does looks better on you" he smirks.

I roll my eyes, placing a hand on my hip befor looking up into his bright blue eyes. "I know" I say sassy befor Amber takes my hand and drags me to another game.

Next part comes tomorrow
(Or not) mwuahahaha i'm mean i know
Bye xxxx jente