prank

We quikly get back inside the bus, walking to the bathroom and take all make up off, Zerah- the make up artist she is- covers our tattoos with fake skin so you don't see them.

She always had a thing for this kind of things, letting us freak out with a fake wound on her head or changes her face in something creepy.

We pull out of Tracy's suitcase 4 dresses all kind of the girly thing. Baby blue, baby pink, soft yellow and lemon green with a black bow on the back.
We take white converce and Tracy sprays mine, Zerah's and her's hair back to our normal colour. We just put some normal, good girl make up on, light pink lipstick, a bit of blush and mascara.

"We look so different" Amber says, spinning around.

"I can't wait to see the faces of the other bands when we come on stage" i smirk, putting flowers in Tracy's hair.

"Let's fake an english accent to freak Asking Alexandria out" Tracy says in a brittisch accent.

"Huray, let's do it" i say in the same voice and we walk outside.

We sneak like ninja's to the backdoor and get in, while walking through the hallway to the little concertroom what's big enough for all the bands that are here, so for a couple 100 people. We get to the sides. I take my black guitar with 'bitch' written on the other side and the paint drips. Zerah takes her white one with bright green thundercracks, Tracy takes her electrik blue bass with a voodoo doll on it and Amber takes just her drumsticks.

While waiting till the organiser of warped announce us we just stand here, jumping around and play some songs without the guitar and bass plugged in.

"Okay guys, like you all know warped tour has a new band in the family, a girlband" he says.

"WE ARE NOT A GIRLBAND GODDAMN IT THAT WE ARE ALL GIRLS DOESN'T SAY WE LIKE THE NAME GIRLBAND" Amber screams in a britisch accent to him and throws one of her drumsticks to him.

He jumps away for the drumstick, laughs coming from the other bands."But you are all girls" he says, looking to us. His eyes go wide and mouths something to us.

Tracy mouths something back and he nodds holding his thumbs up.
It's hard to hold our laughs, her accent was just real.

"Whatever people, black is the new pink!" He yells and we come on stage, receiving discusting looks.

I smirk, standing on my place.

"Hello, guys" Tracy says in her accent.

"OH GOD NOOO" comes from the AA table.

I giggle, pulling my hair out of my face and wink to tony who's holding his laughs.

Zerah begins to play, the song begins really soft, sweet, till the drums come in an i do the chords while Zerah does the notes pretty fast.

I close my eyes, beginning to sjng with Tracy as my background.

(A/n: singing
Screaming)

I paint my heart a shade of black
.
To let you know i'm not coming baaaaaack

Your smoke is more clear then my thoughts

I'm getting crazy by the people who i love

You can fuck off, i'm done with your lies

Go back to, your other life

I begin to scream, the bands eyes a lot bigger and smiles on their faces.
Zerah comes with her solo, her fingers going fast over the strings without looking to it, she just stares at me and pulls her tongue out.