show kiss.

When i wake up i see that i'm not in my bunk anymore but in my room.
I turn around and find a sleeping Luke with his pink lip ring still in.
I chuckle and play with his lip ring but suddenly his tongue liks my finger and i scream.

"Lukeeee grosse!" I yell and wipe my finger on his cheek. He laughs and pulls me on his chest.
"It's just my tongue"he chuckles and he licks my head.

"Ieeeekkss" i scream and wipe it off, making him laugh even more.
"What do you think you've got the right of to lick a 18 year old?" I ask.

"Uhmm... being you're cuddle partner" he says with a cheeky smile.

"That sounds grosse" i chuckle and we both laugh. I roll my eyes befor shoving his shoulder.

"You've got a dirty mind, for a little girl" he chuckles.

"What can i say, my favorite number is always bin 69" i laugh and he laugh with me.

"Let's get downstairs fot some breakfast" he says, I nodd and we stand up, put some clothes on and walk downstairs to the hotel restaurand to find the rest.

We eat some breakfast and talk a bit over the show and the tweets we've get.

"Should we go eat some fries?" Amber askes after a while, my eyes lit up, a huge grin coming on my face at the mention of fries.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, did i say yes already?" I say exited, jumping up and down.

"Why so happy?" Michael askes, a smirk on his face while he takes a sip from his coffee.

"Fries are my life, it's just some Dutch thingie in me" i say throwing my hands in the air.

"You're Dutch?" Michael askes suprised, his eyebrows cocking.

"Ja dat ben ik" i say with a chuckle
(It's dutch for yes i am.)

"Let's all get ready and go get some" Calum says and we all agree.
I run to my room followed by Luke.

"Can i use your shower?
Michael sits always in there for hours" he askes, leaning against the door.

"Sure but i'm first" i say and walk inside.I turn the shower on, strip out of my clothes and jump inside.
I wash my hair and body and stay a bit longer,  'cause i love the warm water. I jump after 5 minutes out and dry myself and my hair.

Then i realise I've forgot my clothes and facepalm. Well done,Hailey. You always need to forget something.

I open the door a little bit so i can speak and Luks can't see me."Uhmm Luke... i've forgot my clothes" i say.

"Idiot" luke chuckles, sitting on my bed.

"Can you please give my clothes"i ask in a sweet voice.

"Come get them" he cuckles a big smirk on his fsce.

"No! I don't have clothes on" i say a bit annoyed. He could just give them to me.

"Yeah, come get them" he says, still sitting on my bed. His smirk changes into a childisch grin as I roll my eyes.

"Asshole" i say and put a towel over my body and run to my clothes, taking some befor turning around.

"Yes, bathroom minee!!!" He yells and runs in the bathroom.

"Luke I'm still using that one!" I yell to him. "I just come inside!" I threaten him as I ball my fists up and throw them to the door.

"Then you see a naked luke!" He yells to me. I hear the shower turning on and sigh. He isn't coming out of it soon, so I can change here.