bye Lukey

"Are you almoste ready?" Luke yells from downstairs.

I sit on the toilet, brushing my hair out of my face, I place my hands on my head, I don't have a feavor, did i eated something bad?
"Yeah" I say, my voice leaving a small echo against the bathroom tiles.

I look in the mirror, my blonde hair is all messy, i quikly pull it in a messy bun and walk out into the livingroom, Luke sitting on the coutch, 2 suitcases next to him and his guitar cases.

"You're ready?" i ask, pulling my shirt down.
He looks up to me, then walks to me and puts his sunglasses off.

"are you okay?" he askes me, cupping my cheek.

I nodd , pulling him closer and kiss him on the lips, his hands find their place on my waist and mine around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you" he whispers between our kisses.

"I'm going to miss you too" I say breaking our kisses and smile up to the giant pinguin what I call my boyfriend.

"Let's go" he says, taking his bags.
I take his guitars and we walk to my car, placing everthing in the back and get in.

I just pulled out of the driveway, sunglasses on my face, and Luke already putted our mixtape on from the ROWYSO TOUR.

"Remember us dancing on this?" he chuckles, putting his arm out of the window.

A flashback from the guys, dancing around in the tourbus on Black Is The New Pink's EP, me being awkard around everyone, comes back and I smile. It was funny.

We just sing along, to all our songs we like, from Greenday till damn musical songs all the way to the airport.

"I will see you soon, okay baby girl?" Luke says to me at the gate, placing a stray of my hair behind my ear.

"Okay, pinguin" I say, giving him a last hugg, my head burried into his chest.
I take a deep breath, sniffing his smell, wow, that sounds creepy Hailey.

"Flight 26AX to Japan goes over 6 minuts" the voice of the woman through the gate sounds.

"Bye, text me when you're landed okay?" I say, letting go of him, looking up into his bright blue eyes.

"Okay" he says, cupping my cheek befor giving me a long kiss.

"Luke, let's go" Ashton yells from a couple feet away, the guys ready to leave.

We let go and I give him a small smile, watching him walk into the plane.
Damn i'm going to miss this pinguin.

"Now the guys are gone..." Amber says, drapping her arm around me.
"We should do something fun, 'cause we didn'd do anything in a looong time"

I roll my eyes, chuckling as Amber wiggles her eyebrows to me, Amber and Tracy.
She has something in her mind and I'm pretty scared to be honest.

"I want a new tattoo" she smirks, looking with her pleading green eyes to me.

"Why are you watching me? Do what you wanna do, girl" I say, holding my hands up.

"No, I mean, we all should get one"

*

"Damn, I forgot how much this shit hurted" Tracy says through gritted teeth, her head burried in the chairpillow.

"It's all worth it" Amber says patting her head and look furter through her phone.

We are all getting the ROWYSO sign tattooed, just because it's the beginning of our career.
Tracy is getting it on her back, Zerah on her waist, Amber also on her back and I'm getting it on my arm ofcource, together with a drramcatcher on my right hand because my left arms is all full exept for my my right, next to the tattoo we took as band on my wrist and the 'fuck' from 'fuck life'

"Hey Cc!" Tracy yells to the beginning of the tatoo shop.

We all look to the direction where she yells to to see Black Veil Brides staning there, oh great, Ashley (note the sarcastme)

"Hey Tracy!" he yells back in the same happy voice and skips to us. "What ya doing?" he says in a singy voice.

"Training unicorns" she giggles, CC gives her a questioned look befor she just rolls her eyes.

"We are getting an extra tattoo now the boys are gone on tour" She says, but then yells when the needle toutches her back again.

"Sheez Tracy, just stahp" Zerah says, placing a pillow on her ears. "You're such a child"

"Hey bitch!" Andy yells to me.

"Hey motherfucker" I say in his voice, he rolls his eyes and I give him a hugg, just as the rest of the guys.

"We need to do something soon" he says after I give Jinxx the last hug.

"Sure, when?" Amber askes, now lying down on the chair and pulling her shirt up.

Tracy's looking in the mirror, trying to see the red thunder on her back.
Her face smiles, proud that she whatever did it again.

"This week?" Andy askes, we all nodd.

"My house" I say and close the book with drawings for tattoo's "saturday, 8" I say after that and they nodd, all smileing like dorks.

Then I feel that sick feeling again what I had this morning, I quikly stand up and begin to run to the nearest bathroom, not even botherin to close the door when I leand against the toilet, letting my lunch out.

"hailey? You okay?" Zerah was standing behind me, her hand on my back, holding back my blonde hair. Everyone was looking back to me.

"Yeah, just a bit sick, I guess, I had it this morning" I breath, slowly standing up right again and flush the toilet.

Zerah puts her hand on my head, feeling my temprature but she shakes her head.
"You don't have a feaver" she mumbles.
"Are you dizzy, eated something bad last night?" she askes.

I just shake my head, not knowing what I have.

"If it's the same tomorrow we take you to the doc, okay?" she says and I nodd. Hugging my waist.

Almoste knowing what it is.