moving in

Hailey pov

I wake up, not remembering anything from last night, i only can remember some blurred imagines.
Smoke, pictures, luke, a unicorn with a duck on it?

I try to stand up but arms hold me down.
I look to my side and see a sleeping Luke, his lippiercing still in and his beard isn't shaved.

How did i end up here?

I look around, not recordnizing the room, i decide to wake him.

"Luke" i poke his face, mumbels come over his lips befor he turns around to me and press me closer against him.

"Hailey" he mumbles in a moan.

Uhm whatefuck?

I poke his chest trying to wake him up but end up on top of him.
His hands on my hips and my head on his chest.

I feel something getting 'hard' underneath there and i freeze.

No way..... he's having a wet dream! Hahahaha, cute little pinguin isn't little anymore.

"Luke" i say now out loud and his eyes open.
"Put me back" i command and he does, his cheeks a bright red and his face under the blanket, only his eyes popping out.

"What happend?" I ask him while putting his blanket down so i can give him a kiss.

"I was dreaming!" He defends himself.

I giggle, shaking my head befor giving him a hug "i mean last night" i say with a small giggle after it.

"Ow" he says "you mean that.... well you guys were smoking weed and i didn'd trust you guys when- i think- you, mentioned to go and climb on the roof.
So we drove to you guys and found you all in underwear and when you putted your pj's back on you decided to live in narnia, so you run to the closet and felld asleep in there" he says while rubbing my bag.

Oh my god, did i realy do that? I'm so embarresed, narnia? Fucking narnia how does someone who's high and drunk come by that?
O never mind I WAS HIGH AND DRUNK.

"I hate myself" i say while hiding my face in Luke's shirt.

"No you don't" Luke whispers while planting small kisses on my forehead.

It's silence for a while, me just feeling Luke's body temprature while he's drawing shapes on my back with his fingers.

"Your mom called me an hour ago" he breaks the silence "she told me that you were gone and that your dad was back, i thought he leaved you guys" he says.

I sigh looking up to the blond quiffed boy "he leaved, guess why he's back" i say annoyed about the thought why.

"Let me guess, money" he says and i nodd.

"Ah baby" he says while hugging me closer, i begin to cry in his nirvana shirt.

"He's just back because we aren't broke anymore and that i'm famouse" i sob " if i never went on tour he never came back" i feel him nodd.

"Luke i don't want to go back" i say wiping my tears away.

"Then move in with me" he says while wiping one tear away.

"Okay" i say and give him a kiss.

*

"Hailey get up!" The grumpy Amber says to me and throws her phone to me.

"Okay,okay" i mumble and get up, push her out of the door and open Luke's closet and take his vans shirt and put it on together with some football shorts from him.

I brush my hair befor walking down the stairs to find the other girls also in the guys their clothes.

"Omg you guys are goaaaalllss" Ashton says while jumping up and down.

"We are all goals" Calum joins him while Luke wraps his arms around my neck.

"You look hot in my clothes" he whispers to me and i giggle.

"Only i smell like poop in this clothes" i say and his face expression goes from smirking to insult.

"Those clothes smell deliciouse! They smell like me" he sass.

"Let's go diva" i say and push him out of the door.

*

"Just pick us up when you guys are done" Luke says popping his head in the window of the car.

"Sure we will" Michael says and drives away.

I'm shaking, the maybe last time i get inside my old house.

What if that ass is still in there? And says something to me?
Then Luke needs to hold me back duh

I feel Luke's hand taking mine and i smile.

"It will be alright" he whispers to me and i nodd, giving him a small kiss befor we walk to the door.

I ring the bell, waiting for an answer.
My brother opens the door, still his clothes on from yesterday.

"Hailey!" He says happy and gives me a hugg.

"Hey don" i say letting Luke's hand go and hugg him back.

"You aren't back to live with us, aren't you?" He says and my face drops.

I shook my head looking down "i don't want to live with him, and i'm old enough to get my own place Don" i say looking up.

He nodds, i see tears coming into his eyes but he blinks them away.

"Mom and dad are sleeping" he says.

"Okay, i don't need to see them, i only needy stuff" i say and walk inside, leaving Luke and Don to talk to eachother.

I hope those 2 get a band with eachother so he'# not against my hole family.

I walk to my room and quikly put all my clothes, make up, and pictures in my suitcase i took with me on tour.

When i close the sutcase someone taps on my shoulder.
I turn around and see my mother.

"Bye" i say and walk away with my suitcase.

"Hailey Esmee Kaithlynn-Rose you're not going anywhere" she calls me and takes my wrists.

"I'm old enough to take care of myself and if you are going to stay with that dick i'm not coming back!" I yell to her and get out of her grip on my wrist and run outside to Luke with my suitcase.

I run into his arms letting my tears fall into his shirt "i want to get away from here" i sob in his shirt.

"Then we go" he says and kisses my forehead.

"You! It's all because of you that Hailey is like this! I never want to see you again and Hailey stays here!" My mom yells to Luke.

"Maybe she don't want to be here 'cause she don't want to live with people like you!" Luke yells to my mom.

Michael's car comes and stops.

Right timing Mikey.

"Let's go" i say taking my suitcase and Luke's hand and walk to the car.

I get inside the car beside Luke but pop my head out of the window.

"Fuck you! I hope you guys are happy with eachother!" I yell and put my middle finger up to her while Michael drives away.

"Well nice to meet you too Hailey's mom" Luke mumbles and i smile.

"I'm happy i still have you" i say while leaning my head against Luke's chest and close my eyes.