filleerrrr

Luke pov

I walk with Hailey hand in hand too the restaurand in silence.
Not that awkward silence but a nice silence.
I love that we can do nothing together and still enjoy our company.

We see the rest in the restaurand, Ashton was talking to Amber and the rest was on their phone.
I see to their faces they all partied tonight.

I sit next to Mikey who's hair was all messy while Hailey sits in front of me next to Tracy who's almoste sleeping.
Hailey gets a smirk on her face and takes her phone.
She holds it up next to Tracy's ear and suddenly a loud sound comes out of it and she jumps up.

"I'M AWAKE SIR!" She yells and Hailey laughs.

"Sir?" I ask a bit chuckling.

"I-i always attemped Army camp" she sighs sitting down again and slaps Hailey.

I take Haileys hand and smile.
She smiles back and i kiss her hand making her blush.

Oh i love it that she blushes so fast.

"And how was you're guys night?" Amber askes us looking at Hailey and then to me and repeat that.

"Uhm... nice it was fun" Hailey smiles.

"Yeah, we heard you guys last night" Michael says smirking and wiggeling his eyebrows.

He and Calum begins to laugh and i see Hailey turns into a shade of red i never saw while Tracy and Zerah shot her a shocked look.

"Serious?" Zerah askes.

"I uhm.. uh" Hailey says but get interrupted by Patricia who storms to us.

"Okay 5sos..... bitnp" she says 'bitnp' in discuss while looking to Hailey.
Whatefuck is her problem?

"We have tonight a show and have a soundcheck around 4 pm so you guys can check the city for a bit, tomorrow morning 5sos need to play at Goodmorning America and BITNP has to make their new videoclip for 'oh lord what do you want' " She says and walks away.

"Okay...." Zerah says raising her eyebrows and takes a bite from her sandwitch.

"Well i say let's eat and go to the city in 1 hour?" Calum says and we all agree standing up and walk to our room.

"Let's order ice creaaaaaaammm" Hailey says in a childisch voice and runs to our room.

I chuckle and run after her.
"I want a chocolat couppp with strawberriees" i say also in a childisch voice and open the door and run inside.
I take the phone on the nightstand while Hailey jumps on the bed and turns the xbox on.

"Yes hello, we want to have ice cream" i say in a very seriouse voice making Hailey giggle.

"You sound like Jack" she laughs and throws a pillow to me.

I held a finger for my mouth to let her know to be quiet.

"Yes, a grand coupe with chocolat, vanilla, cookies, strawberrie, bueno, , lemon and chocolatsaus.
And a grand coup with..." i say befor Hailey snatch the phone out of my hands and holds it on her ear.

"And 1 grans coupe with bueno, vanilla, watermelon, lemon, cookies, blueberrie,oreo, caramel, banana and some chocolatsaus with pieces of caramel" she says in a rush and hands me back the phone.

"Okay we'll come over in a couple of minuts" the woman says and i hang up.

"We're eating ice cream at 11 in the morning" i chuckle and jump on her on the bed.

"Ugh Luke i-i can't breath you m-motherfucker!" She pounts with her hand on my back and i laugh.

"A kiss and i get off" i smirk and she rolls her eyes and peck my lips.