late night pictures.

It's after midnight, we left the game center to go find a place to eat. And because Sydney is a known place for them, we agreed they will bring us to one of the best pizza places.

"Should we share a pizza pinkie?" Luke askes to me, when we are finaly in the small pizza restraunt on the corner of a quite block.

"Sure long leggs" i say giggeling.

"Shortie" he says playfully, draping his arm back around my shoulder.

The boys order some pizza and the girls search for a place and sit down with our drinks.

"Oh my god, ai still can't believe it! we're hanging out with 5sos!!!" Amber whisper yells as she takes her drumsticks out of her pocket and begin to drum a ritme on the table.

"Me too,but we need to concentrate. Tomorrow we have a show and we need to get up early" I say, brushing my hair out of my face.

"Why do you guys need to get up early?" Luke smiles when he sits down next to me.

"We always go jogging in the morning" I say, placing my arm on the table so my head can rest on my hand.
"It takes the stress away"

"Then we will go jogging with you guys tomorrow" luke smirks, his eyes sparkling.

"You're sure?" Tracy says, worrie in her voice.

"Yeah why not?" He askes confused "we can use some exercise." He says, stretching his arms befor placing one around my shoulders.

"Well Hailey organise it and it's really tough" Amber chuckles, playing with her straw

"It can't be that bad" he smiles "look at her, she's so innocent, she woudn'd even hurt a flie"

I chuckle and drink from my ice tea while shaking my head.
He needs to know, I was on armycamp together with Zerah in the past.
"We'll see" I smirk.

When the other boys come with the pizza,Amber quikly puts her drumsticks away and take hers.

"hawaii?" Michael askes.

"Mineeee" i almost scream and take the plate from michael, my eyes grewing big from the cheese what was covering the pizza.

When we ate our pizza we decided to go back to the bus. Because it's really late now.

I shiver, when the cold night wind touches my body. Goosebumps coming over my whole body.

"Are you cold?" Luke askes.

"A bit" i say and before i know Luke does his jacket out and put it over my shoulders befor placing his arm around my waist and scoots me to his side

"HUKE!!!" Michael screams.

"Uhm luke i-i think it's a bit awkward" i say,my voice shaking and little airclouds coming from my mouth when I speak

"We're just friends relax,i do this with michael all the time" he winks to me.

"MUKEEEEEEE" Zerah yells.

"Muke is real!!!" Tracy groans, high fiving Zerah.

Out of no where there comes paparazzi and makes pictures from me and luke.
Luke inmediatelly let me go and takes a step behind me.

I look to Luke, not knowing what is happening at the moment.

"Can you delete those pictures please?" Luke askes, his hands bald in fists.

"Why would we? we get paid for this news!" The photographer says, taking even more pictures.

"So how long?" Another man askes.

"What how long?" Luke askes annoyed.

"You two" he sighs,rolling his eyes befor pointing to Luke and me.

" well i think minus 1000 years" i say and quikly walk away to the others as Luke follows me.

Wow Hailey, that was the worst come back ever!

"We need to be carefull befor they think the wrong things" Ashton worries and everybody agrees.

When we are in the bus everybody is tired and goes to their bunk.
I open twitter and look to the reactions on the grouppicture, while wrapping myself in my pokemon sheets.

There are some good and sweet comments like: omg you guys look so cute together
But also some mean like we are just sluts and whores.

I don't know what they think but we are only 17/19 and they 18/ 21 around that age, we never would try to get something with them.

We just are here to make music and let our dreams come true. Lucky some people understand when others don't.

I put my phone back and pick my secret little mouse and dog out of the suitcase.

I've got them since i was 4 but nobody knows about them, 'cause wich 17 year old sleeps with cuddle-animals?

I only sleep with them if i'm sad and try not to cut myself again. It happend way too much and I don't want to ruin this tour.

I begin to cry, people always say such things to me and sometimes it hurt so much.  I scream when out of nowhere  2 arms are wrapped around my waiste and put me closer.

I look up and i see it's Calum, his chocolat brown eyes looking full with worrie.
"Why are you crying?" He askes softly, stroking some hair out of my face.

"I-i" i say, whining.

"You don't have to tell it" he says and puts my head on his chest when I begin to cry again.

"Do i need to stay?" He askes, stroking my back.

"Please" i say, my voice cracking at the end.

Calum gets under the sheets and pulls me closer to him , I  lie my head on his chest again and close my eyes.
Beginning to cry again when Calum makes cirkles on my back and says it's okay.

Calum POV:

Why was Hailey crying? What happend? She's so beautiful and I don't know who would ever want to hurt someone like her.

I look down to her, she stopped crying and her eyes are closed.
Her pink and blonde hair falling infront of her face and her small lips slightly parted

I take my phone and take a picture of her, how she's lying on my bare chest, her hand next to her face.
I send it to the groupschat, so the boys would know what happend.

-she was crying :( -
I put under it, and befor I know, I got a text back from Ashton.

-i think luke is jealouse ;) -
He sends.

-why?- i send back.

I hear a mad sigh from Luke,  even when he's at beginning of the bunks and were at the end I still could hear it was him.

I put my phone away and close my eyes and go to sleep, knowing we have a busy day tomorrow.