tracy

(A/n: SORRY RACHEL BUT I COUDN'D FIND THE PICTURE ANYMORE, MEH!
OKAY BACK TO THE STORY)

"That's so cool Tracy!" My little brother says to me with a big smile.

He's still hugging me, it's so cute his little arms are wrapped around my neck like thay monkey fluffy thingy.

"I know Jordan and i have a suprise for you" i say and open my bag.

"Yeey suprise suprise suprise!" He yells while clapping his hands.

I take out a bag and hand it to him.

He first takes out the shirt i sneaked with me from the merch.
It's a black is the new pink shirt with a quote from me 'chicken is better then you!! '

He inmediately puts it on and runs around in it.

"I LOVE IT THANK YOU TRACY!" He squeks and hugs me again.

"Awh, i missed you so much" i say while giving him small kisses over his face making him giggle.

"And i needed to give you this from Ashton" i say in a voice how you talk exited to a child from 4.

I hand him 2 drumsticks, he's also a big fan from 5sos and Ashton is his favorite.

"Your the best sissie ever!" He says and then runs away.

I shook my head and chuckle befor walking to the fridge and take a bottle of water.

"Tracy, i know you're just home from tour and are exhausted but could you go to the store please?" My stephdad askes.

I hate that guy, i hate him so much just like i hate spaghetty, so VERY much.

I sigh and take the money out of his hand.

"Thanks" he says but i ignore him and put my jacket on and walk out to the store.

*

I search for the things on the list what's been given with the money.

Suddenly i hear a laugh follwed by the moste annoying voice i ever heard.

I turn around and see a bit furter 3 of my bullies from high school, acturely they still bullied me when i even went on tour.

I saw they spread lies about me , that i fucked all the boys on tour and stuff.

I quikly put the stuff i just took back and try to past them without them noticing me but they saw me.

"Oh may gawd! Tracy! You're back from tour, of yeah your back from being a hoe 6 months" Silver says with her annoying voice.

"Fuck off, you're just a jealouse bitch like the others" i spit to her.

Wow i never knew i would say that to her.

Normaly i will just look down and let it all come over me.
Maybe the tour gave me some confidence?

"What? Did the emo say to me?" She says to me in an angry voice.

"U-uhm n-nothing" i stutter all my confidence suddenly gone.

"Better" she says and pushes me to the wall behind me.

I fall down and they begin to laugh.

"You better kill yourself" Rebecca says to me and kicks me in the stomach.

"You better do, nobody gives about you!" Tamara says to me and pulls me up by my hair.

"You think your confedent now you've been on a tour, with your little band but you're still that emo fag like you always was" Silver says to me.

Maybe their right, maybe i need to kill myself.

My phone goes off, Calum shouting my name, that means that he calls me.

They're not right, i have people who give about me, i have Cal, Hailey, Amber, Zerah, Michael, Ashton and Luke.
I need to stop letting people walk over me and come up for myself.

"Shut up,i'm not fake like you!" I say and push my fist in Silver's face.

She falls down, red spots coming on her face from all my rings.

"You're death" she stands up.

I begin to run away from then but they follow me.

Where do i need to go?
I quikly run to a field, i remember it's the field we run by to the treehouse we build when we were 10

I quikly run to the treehouse and get inside, out of breath i'm scared they come here up.

But i'm not alone, Zerah and Amber are also here, zerah looks quit mad and Amber has red eyes, did she cry?
And wait, she's smoking? Amber and smoking?!?!?

"Tracy is everything okay?" She askes gettin up and puts her hands on my shoulders.

I shook my head, i'm too scared to speak.

I point with my pointing finger to the door and Amber walks to it.

She looks out and comes up.

"Again?" Amber askes and i nodd.

"Silver and her puppets are down" amber says to Zerah.

"Did they teased you again?" Zerah askes and i nodd.

"T-they b-beated mme and i p-p-punched Silver" i stutter.

Zerah looks down and begins to laugh.

"With your rings? Her face is so funny now!" She laughs.

A small smile comes on my lips, i'm proud on myself that i did it.
But i'm in big trouble now.

"Wait" she takes her phone and dials a number.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask.

"Callin Hailey to come here with firstaid kit and a water gun" she says.

"Why first aid?" I ask.

Amber turns around and let me sit down "your head is bleeding" she says while pushing my hair out of my face.

I touch my head and let my fingers come in my eyesight.

Yes i'm bleeding and not a bit.

"This isn't from just a fist" amber says and pulls my sweather up to be meeted by a footprint in shape of a bruise.

"Please don't tell Calum" i beg her, she looks up pretty confused.

"Why? He's your boyfriend he needs to know" Amber says while sitting down.

If Calum knows this he would freak out, maybe beat Silver up and then she will beat me even more up.

"Just don't tell.... please" i say while putting my back against the tree.

Amber nodds and Zerah sits down next to us.

" she said she already was on her way here" Zerah says.

I look up "what did she wanted to do here?" I ask confused.

"Well... her"

--------------------------------------------

I'm meen as fuck

7 DAGS MEEEEEEEEEEHHHH