you guys are crazy!!

We sit in our room waiting till 8 o'clock to go on stage.
Tracy putted some Green Day on and they sing along with it, while I sit down being silent. I want to sing along but it's too soon, I had enough for today.

I check myself one more time in the mirror.
I have putted on  black skinny jeans with holes at the knees and a grey tank top and a green flannel knitted on my waist with my favorite black vans.

"HELLLOOOO BLACK IS THE NEW PINK!" Michael yells while they all come inside our green room.

"What are you guys wearing?" Amber laughs at them, tears forming in her eyes.

Luke has a pink lip ring on with black pants and one of our shirts with a picture of us all on it.
Michael dyed his hair pink and has our tank top on with 'black is the new pink' on it.
Calum has our crop top on with the band name on.
And ashton wears one of Amber's jackets with BITNP on it with our logo what's are eyes with 2 different coloured eyes and an eyebrow piercing and a pink with black bandana.

I laugh of the sight and fall on the ground, clentching my stomach from the sight of the now 4 posing Australians infront of us.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask still laughing.

"Promoting you guys" luke smirks, placing his hand and throws his head to the side.

Then there comes a knock on the door and a man says that we have 4 minutes. We quikly gave them all a hug and wished us goodluck befor we started walking backstage.

"Hailey!" Luke calls me back over and I see that i forgot my guitar pic,I take it from him and smile.

"Thanks" i say and he gives me a kiss on my cheek what makes me blush. "Good luck" he breaths in my neck.
I blush stroking some pink hair out of my face.

"Hailey!" Amber shouts and i run back to them,take my guitar and go on stage meeting the crowd.

*

"You guys we're amazing" Calum says and put an arm around Zerah and Tracy.

"Thanks" they say together and chuckle.

"Are you guys going on stage like this?" I ask giggeling, putting my finger on Luke's lipring.

"Yes we do" Luke says playing with my hair.

"Let's make a picture" i smile and take my phone out and take a derp face picture with Luke.

"You guys are so cute" a woman behind us with a 'crew' shirt on says.

"We're not together" I blush and set a step away from him.

"Yeah yeah" she says and winks to me befor walking away.

"We need to go on stage" Mikey yells, they all get ready and I prepair myself for the massive sweaty hugs I'm going to give.

"Good luck" i smile and kiss luke's cheek making him blush.

When they are on stage and tell the crowd about they're apperience Luke looks to me and winks.

I blush, blow a kiss to him and walk back to the bus where the others are.
Tonight we weren't that up to go and watch the show, as we didn'd had that much sleep the last couple of days, we could use any time to sleep.

I get in, seeing Zerah passed out on the coutch, cuddeling with Amber and Tracy. I smile, wanting to pass by to my bunk till a hand pulls on my arm and puts me by the hug.

I smile rolling my eyes befor snuggeling my head into Tracy's neck and wrap my arms around her.
"Good night" I mumble befor falling asleep slowly.

I know it's short but i'm not that exited today.

I'm sooooorrrrryyyy!!!

I'm also bizzy with my other book, Hey there little sis (Andy Biersack) and I'm currently working on a new idea.
Ly guys byeee
x jente.