well hello, little bud

Did I already tell you I hate hospitals? Well, I do. After being here way too many times I can shoot them.

Ofcource my doctor wasn't that happy when she saw me again, but I woudn'd be too, if a patient keep coming back with shit.

Well this time it's my sickness, it happend this morning again, ofcourse I wasn't going to tell Zerah but when she came by it happend again, she didn'd even let me put my shoes on and pushed me in her car, on our way to the hospital.

"If you are pregnant again, I'm shooting Hemmo down" she mumbles from beside me.

I shot here a glare, I'm not pregnant, I can't, can I?

"You let Luke live, or I steal your sigarets" I snap to her, she gives me a warning look, me still glaring at her befor we both break into laughers, getting weird looks from the other people in the room.

"Damn, how long do they need to search through your pee and blood for something" Zerah whines, throwing her head back against the wall.

"It's been 15 minuts ,Zerah, calm down" I comfort her, but it didn'd help either, I also was quite unpatient, I want to know what's wrong with me.

"Hailey Green?" my doctor, dr. Duncan , calls out.

Me and zerah stand up, walking to her and shake her hand.
"So what's wrong with this kid doc" Zerah says throwing an arm around me.

"Well, if we could sit in my office" she mutters, cocking us an eyebrow.

We nodd, following her into her office, at the end of the hallway.
We get in and sit down, my hands shaking when I look around in the broken white office, pictures and drawings everywhere.

"So, the results are back, and I don't know how to say it different then, Hailey, you are 2 months pregnant" she says, all too calmly.

I didn'd believe what she just said, I'm pregnant, again!
Zerah's jaw was practically on the ground, so as mine. How could this happen again? We were carefully all the time.

"2 months?" I say, but it comes out more as a question.

I look over to Zerah, a smile on her face, she takes my hand and gives it a small squeese.

"Yes 2 months" she continues, folding her hands.

So much things are going on in my head, how are we doing it with the tours? The band? I'm not quiting the band, it's my life and i'm not going to be a housewife.

"So, do you know who the father is?" She askes, getting a writebook thingy and a pen.

I nodd "Luke Hemmings" I mumble, looking to my hands.

Oh god, how am I going to tell it to Luke? What if he leaves me?
He didn't leave me when I was pregnant with Charlie, but that's something different now.

*

I nervously eat my pizza, my laptop infront of me waiting for a skyp call from Luke. I'm so nervouse, how would he react? Maybe it's too soon, with Charlie just half a year ago and now already pregnant again.

I already imagine a little Luke or me wobbeling around this house.
Luke playing with him/her.

The call sign pops up, and i get all stiffy when I click on the answer button, taking a deep breath.

"BABY" Luke yells, his face dimmed, the only light the small lamp in his bunk.

"BABE" I say as cheery as him.
"How's tour?" I say, sounding quite nervouse.

"Great! Japan fans are amazing! But not as amazing as you" he says, a big smile on his face.

I feel my blood going to my cheeks, giving him an 'awh' till I remember what I need to tell him.

"Is everything alright" Luke askes, suddenly concerned.

I feel tears coming up, trying to hold them back but ofcourse, hormones...

"Baby, what happend" Luke says in a soft voice, sitting up right. "Why are you crying"

I didn'd know what to say, I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

I look to my hands, seeing tears dripping on them.
"I screwed it again, Luke" I finaly manege to say.

"Why Baby, tell me" he says softly.
"You can tell me everything okay? I love you"

I"i- I'm pregnant" I finaly manege to say, tears now flewing freely.

It's silence, I don't try to Look up, scared for a mad Luke. Why did this happen again? Why me? I'm just 18, i can't care for a child, and surely not on my own.

"Babe, that's amazing" I finaly hear, I look up to see Luke, tears in his eyes and a big smile on his face.
"How did you, since whe- it's mine... right" he says.

I nodd, a small smile on his face.
"It's yours, and I'm 2 months, i have next week the first echo" I say wiping my tears away.

"But... 2 months, that meen I'm not there when he or she is being born" he says, his face dropping.

I nodd, looking down to my hands again.

"Hey, babe, look up to me," he says, I look up, to see tears streaming down his face. "I will be there, I just don't play a couple of shows, I just want to be there the last 2 months befor you will give birth to him or her, okay?" He says, a smile still on his face.

I nodd, a grin coming on mine and yawhn after it. "I will send you the echo picture, okay?" I say and he nodds happy.

We just talk for a bit befor Luke decided I needed some rest and we said our goodbye's

I shut the laptop, cleaning my mess up befor going to luke's and mine room and pull one of luke's shirts on and crawl in bed, placing my hand on my stomach. Knowing I'm not alone.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's a short update, i know, but, i'm also bizzy with my other book, Hello Little sis/Andy Biersack

Sow

You like my books or Black veil Brides

There u go

Click on my name

Go read that damn book