writing songs

Hailey on the picture above!↑

Luke pov

"Mikeeeyy i want to huuugg!" I say to him and hug his waist.

"No, go hug Hailey or something" he says and pushes me away and stares to the tv screen again what's playing pokemon.

"She's to starbucks with Tacy" i yawhn and get up.

I walk to Ashton's bunk and open the curtain seeing a sleeping Ashton.

"Aaaaassssshhh" i yel in his ear and he shoots up.

"DUDE WHATEFUCK I WAS ASLEEP WHY DO YOU NEED TO YELL IN MY EAR?" Ashton yells to me.

"I need your help" i say while he sits up.

I sit down on the ground and hug my leggs.

"Shoot me" Ashton says while wriving his eyes.

"Should i take a tattoo?" I ask and his eyes goes wide.

"1. And this one is for the fangirls.
NOOOO YOU'RE THE ONE MEMBER OF THE BAND WITHOUT TATTOO'S THERE ALWAYS IS THAT ONE BANDMEMBER WITHOUT TATTOO'S AND LIZ WOUDN'D APPROVE THAT" he says in a fangirl voice.

"And 2. What one do you want then?" He askes me and i play with my finger.

"I want like Hailey's name in my neck or something" i say and he smiles.

"That's sweet" he says in a schoolgirl voice and giggles.

"But i want to be a suprise for her and i'm affraid for needles so would you go with me?" I ask him and he nodds.

"But not today, i want to sleep and we have a soundcheck and intervieuw" he says and i nodd.

"Okay, i go get ready" i say and he nodds getting back in bed and i get ready.

*

"Hey baaaaabyyyyy" Hailey says while she jumps in my arms and wrap her legs around my waist.

"Hey baby" i say hugging her back.

"I misseeeeeddd youuuuuu" she says and i smile.

"I missed you too" i say while hugging her more close.

"HAILEY GET OFF OF THE GIRAF AND GET HERE" Amber yells to hailey and i pout.

"Now, my dear i need to go or i get murdered by drumsticks" she says dramatic and i put her down while she takes her guitar.

"I, Luke Robert Hemmings,will never forget you" i say and kiss her with passion befor i slap her butt and walk to the back to the boys.

Hailey pov

"Your screams are life" Zerah says to me and throws her snapback to me.

"That's because i'm alife!" I say sassy to her and put her snapback on.

"Hey i'm Zerah, and i play the rythm guitar in a shit band called Black Is The New pink" i say and put a sassy pose she would do.

"Well Hello, I'm Hailey the lead zinger and lead guitar from a band called Black is The New Pink and we suck like i suck Luke Hemmings dick" she says and flips her hair.

"Game on" i laugh and jump on her while she runs around.

"Hey baby's come here we need to work on the album!" Tracy yells and Zerah runs to them..

"Let's do this shit!" I yell and take my guitar and sit down.

*skip to the show*

"Okay guys this is our last song" i say and give a small smile.