read please

So as you all know, I make some 'mistakes' in this book, if it goes about how I spell something or a 'word' that doesn't belong there etc etc.

1. I wrote the beginning of this book when I was 14! Ofcource is my English not amazing at that point of age, not even now but still... I'm a human and I make mistakes.
I'll read sometimes some chapters again and see some mistakes or things I want to change and do that.
But this isn't a REAL book, it's a fricking fanfiction! Don't expect too much of it people! For this it isn't hate, it's just me letting my frustration about this out.

2. STOP COMMENTING ABOUT IT! I know that it isn't perfect, and some people say some stuff what I later think of why? 'Cause maybe it's a grammar mistake or how I spell it BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. Again it's not a real book you borrow from the library or you buy, It's a fanfiction made by a teenager, don't expect too much of it like fricking The Fault In Our Stars or something.
Those comment maybe look innocent to you, but they hurt me! Of yeah hurt me, I don't want to write if I know that someone is commenting on how I spell shit. And again this is no hate, just me letting my frustration out and asking to stop commenting those comments! I'm working on it!

Thanks for reading, I'll try to update soon

On Tour With 5sos...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें