echo

Today is the babie's first echo, ofcourse Amber, Zerah and Tracy wanted to be there. They want to see their cousin.

PTV also wanted to be there but that was a bit too much for me, one band at the time.

"Hailey Green" my doctor calls out my name and I stand up, tugging my shirt down, a realy small bumb coming from it. I don't know why I didn'd notice me getting more weight, but well.

It's even weird that it's already showing after 2,5 months.

"So let's search for this bean, shall we?" My doctor says, while applying the gel thingy on my stomach.

Zerah, Amber and Tracy, just stand there a bit shy next to me, all holding my hand.

"Ow" my doctor suddenly says, after swiping around with the scan. She mumbles something under her breath and bends over the screen.

"What did you say, doc?" I ask her, worrie in my voice. There's nothing wrong.... right?

"I say that I need to look closer to see if what I saw really is what I think" she mumbles, and then sits up right, a smile on her face.

"Well Hailey, I can say to you that you are going to be a mother from not one but 2 kids" she says, turning the screen to me.

I feel my jaw drop, but i'm also smileing "2 little devils" I say happy, looking to the screen, 2 small beans, the size from my hand.

"My 2 little kids" I say, feeling tears well up.

"Awhh" Tracy, Amber and Zerah says and give me a hugg.
"This is getting harder every time we get to know something about them" I say with a chuckle.

I'm 18, I sit in one of the biggest bands of this moment, need to deal with not only my tours and stuff but also Luke's, and now I'm also pregnant from not one, but 2 kids!

It maybe looks like a big mess, but I'm extremly happy, I coudn'd imagine my life if I didn'd go on this one tour with my band.

"They are both alright and the grow is on schedual,I will print this out and then you can go" my doctor says and walks out.

I wipe the gel of my stomach, throwing the tissues to Tracy who's squeling away.

"Didn'd Black Veil Brides come tonight?" Zerah askes, when I was putting my jacket back on.

"Ah shit, I totaly forgot" I say, placing my hands on my head.

"Don't worry, we will get the booze and the stuff" Amber says, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You just go home with Tracy and get everything ready"

I nodd, Zerah and Amber already leaving to the store while Tracy and I wait for the pictures.

When we finalt get the pictures we drive back to my house and begin to put things away what could break, 'cause just to be honest, drunk or not, CC breaks everything.

We just clean a bit befor Amber and Zerah come back with 3 bags full with kind of shit.

"Hailey, because you can't drink because of those 2 devils we took you some apple juice" Amber says, throwing the bags on the counter.

I raise my eyebrows "apple... juice?" I ask, looking to all the stuff she puts on the table.

"Yes, i don't know what else so, yeah" she says, opening the fridge and put the beer in it.

I sigh, wriving my hands up and down my legs.
Not going to drink for 9 months is going to be hard.

"I just drink water or something" I say, standing up and take my phone, seeing I have a text from Andy.