big news and wedding

It's been 2 months till I saw Amber and Zerah for the last time, Tony claimed me the intire time form the moment he heard that I was getting these 2 devils. He took me to stuff through the country and bought them shirts and stuff.

Luke and I decided and asked to Tony and Erin (his girlfriend) if they wanted to be the first born's godparens and Michael and Zerah to be the ones from the second born's.
They all said yes luckly and coudn'd wait to meet them.

Amber went to Ashton 'cause she missed him too much and I didn'd know what Tracy and Zerah did, I guess catching up with some old friends.

The lads came back yesterday together with Amber, who invited us to their house today, 'cause she had some 'special news' for us.

"Luke" I say shoving his head away from my neck. "We need to get ready" I whisper pressing my thumb against his lip.

He nodds, his eyes still closed and let's go of my waist.
I hop out of bed, seeing myself in Luke's shirt, my stomach showing.
I smile, changing into some black jeans and an oversized 5sos shirt -what's slowly isn't getting oversized anymore- and my vans befor dragging Luke out of bed and throw some clothes to him.

I skip downstairs into the kitchen.
I take some strawberries and chocolat ice out of the fridge and begin to make myself some lunch.
I scream when some hands come on my shoulder but realise after that, that's just Luke.

"Strawberries and ice cream?" He chuckles, going with his finger through the ice.

I roll my eyes, taking the chocolat sirup and rainbow sprinkles.
"I just feel like eating it" I say, shoving him away from the ice cream.

"At 12?" He chuckles again, taking some bread from the counter.

"Yes" I say shortly. "All 3 of us feel like it" I say patting my stomach.

He laughs, kissing my cheek befor taking his plate and sit down on the kitchen island.
I take a spoon and sit down infront of Luke, who's doing something on his phone.

"What's acturely so important they need to tell us?"he says after a while, his hand going through his hair.

I shake, eating my last spoon with chocolat sirup and put it away in the dishwasher.

Luke laughs at me, shaking his head befor standing up.
"What?" I ask, cocking my eyebrows at him.

"Your face is coverd in chocolat" he says, taking a napkin and begin to wipe some chocolat from my face.
I blush, looking down and chuckle.
I'm such a child sometimes.

"Let's go" luke says, taking my hand and walk to the car, beginning to go our way to Amber's and Ash's house.

*

"So what's so important to tell us?" Luke askes as we all sit down in their giant garden. His arms draped around my shoulder.

I nodd, looking through my sunglasses to the grinning couple infront of us.
The hot Australian sun burning on our skins.

"Well, how can we say this right" Amber says, biting her lip and looking down to her hands.
She then looks up to Ashton, who's smiling softly to her, he nodds and squeeses her shoulder befor she looks back to the group.

"I'm pregnant" she smiles.

A loud bang comes from beside me.
And ofcource Michael dropped his glas.

"Another one?" He breaths, his eyes huge.
He turns around to Zerah, taking her shoulders.
"Please don't say you are too" his voice sounds desperate. "Because my sperm is definitely better then Lucas's or Ash's "