don't be afraid for the death

I never thought to say this but i love being in the tourbus, watching how the cars ride away, the nature, the sky everything!

"Hailey, we're here" Michael says, putting my headphones out.

I smile, slipping my black converce on and run to the bathroom, checking if i'm totaly ready together with Amber, Tracy and Zerah for the mirror.

I have my fave black dress on with the holes like wings in the back, short sleeves so you can see my tattoos together with some leggings with the head of a bear.
My bandbracelets and my hair straight.

"Leggo" Tracy says pushing us out of the door.

We all walk happy, arms hooked into eachother out of the bus, meeted by a huge group of fans.
We take a couple of pictures and hugg a bit befor walking inside the hottopic!
We have a signing, so we just sit down.

"I want a beer" i mumble putting my head on my arms.

"And i want to fly, we both are not getting what we want" Zerah says, putting a big smile to me.

I put my tongue out to her and she boops my nose.
Our maneger comes walking to us and sighs.
"Okay, we first have the signing, no pictures, no huggs." He says and we groan.

"Why no huggs? I like hugs" Tracy says putting her head on the table.

"We don't have that much time and sit up right, there will be making pictures by the photographs" he says slamming his hand on the table and we all shoot up.

"After this we have a photoshoot for warped tour, tomorrow you girls need to work on the album, friday an intervieuw about your guys attending warpedtour and the show, get it?" He says and we nodd.

He smiles, showing his bright white teeth "and don't forget, enjoy" he spread his arms and walks away.

"The door opens in 1 minut" the maneger from hottopic! And puts us some glasses of water down, together with pink and black sharpies.

"Hah what ironic, pink sharpies, black is the new pink, Amber can i have a badum tss" Zerah says and Amber gives her an badum tss.
We laugh and then the door opens, the fans walking inside.

"Let this shit happen"

*almoste the end*

"Hailey, why are you still in the band? Don't you need to rest or something?" A girl in a flowel dress askes me.

"Uhm, no... why should i rest?" I ask in the same tune.

She let's out an annoyed sigh and rolls her eyes "because you're an suicidal psycho and fucked every bandmember on the warped ground last week" she says with a smirk.

I gasp "who the fuck do you think you are? I didn'd fuck just with anyone, they are my friends" i say mad.

"Can you please fuck off" Amber smiles to the girl and waves.

"We don't need some kind of slut here" Tracy blews a kiss to her.

"So byee" Zerah says and throws her CD to her.

She gasps and her gum falls out of her mouth.
She didn'd even picked her CD up and walks mad out of the hottopic something mumbling about that this place is creepy.

"Thanks" i mumble to them signing the CD cover.

"We're here for you Hail" Amber says rubbing my back and smiles.

I nodd smiling and continue with the rest of the fans who are nice.

"Bye" i wave to the last girl with bright green hair and we get pulled to the back, the fans booing for us to come back, followed by them singing one of our songs.