first date

Hailey pov

I wake up with Luke next to me, hugging me.I think about last night and smile.
It was wonderful, after the show they all told me that my voice was beautiful and i feld happy since a long time. I went with Luke to the bus and we got in his bunk cuddeling and falling asleep together.

We go to The Netherlands now so i'm happy we go to the country where i spend 8 years of my life. And I can finaly show the girls why I love this country so much.

I roll out of Luke's arm and tip toe to the back where my accoustic guitar is.
I close the door and play my favorite song :" i'm there" from Hey Violet. Because I just feel like playing something.

I must say i'm never like this,

I'll break it down so you don't miss,

My point is that you've got something,

I've been hoping and looking for a real long time so i'm not gonna waist it.

I sing while playing the chords.

"Beautiful" a voice says.
i stop playing and look up finding Luke standing behind a closed door, a huge grin on hus face. "Please go on" he says with his raspy morning voice and sits across me. I don't know where i was so just play the chorus.

So if you don't wanna be alone,

And i just want a heart to call my own,

You just have to say the word and i'm there... i'm there.

I sing softly while toutching the snares. When the song is over i look up and see Luke having tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I say putting the guitar away and wiping his tears away with my thumb.

"Because you finaly sing again in public and for me, and it's goddamn beautiful and i'm so proud on you" he smiles taking my hands and playing with my fingers. "I want you to call my own" i blush of his words and smile.

"Are you just asking me to be your girlfriend, Hemmings?" i smirk to him. He blushes, nodding while looking to our hands. I smile and give him a kiss.

"Do you want to go out with me when we are in Amsterdam?" He askes staring into my eyes, he uses his contangiouse smile.

"Yes,i would love to" i give him a hug as he put his arms around me. I love his hugs, I feel so save inbetween his arms. As if nothing can hurt me.

"Do you please want to play another song for me?"

"For you everything" i take my guitar and begin to play: " i miss you" from Blink-182.

-in Amster(damn)- (a/n: hehe)

Luke pov

"Do i look good?" I ask Michael when i look in the mirror putting my black lip ring in again.

"No, you never look good" he says while patting my shoulder. I send him a frown when I shrug his hand off my shoulder.

"Thank you Michael"i say sarcastic, looking back in the mirror.

"Just kidding you look great" he chuckles and I roll my eyes.
"Go dye your hair or something Clifford" I snap at him.

"I'm ready" Hailey says walking in.

"Wow" Michael, Ashton and Calum says at the same time, I turn around seeing the beautiful girl what I finaly can call my girlfriend.

"Wow" i say after them.
She wears a baby pink dress with a black ribbon on the back, her hair is down and curled and she has her normal make up on.
Instead of her black vans she has some converse on and all her bracelets are gone exept the silver one who i noticed she never puts off.