babies are coming ^-^

I put the pizzaboxes down on the kitchen table. Voices from Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum are coming from upstairs together with greenday blasting from it.

Today everyone came over to work on the twins their room. After we painted the hole damn room me and the girls gave up and went downstairs for tea and cake while the boys put all the stuff in eachother.

5 hours later and they still didn'd set up the twins their beds. Let's just say they are clumsy and all want to play the leader.

"Oh jezus Pizza" Amber says while taking the top box and walking to a chair. She eats a lot these days, what's quit normal for a pregnant woman. Believe me, I know it better then everything else.

"So, just a couple of weeks till the silence is over for the couple 20 of years, are you ready?" Zerah askes, her wine glas in her left hand as she leans against the kitchen island.

I sigh, sitting down on my chair as I take a pizzabox. "No" I say, while my eyes go wide. "I don't know how to care for a baby, let's stand 2!" I say holding up 2 fingers.

She laughs, patting my back befor sitting down next to Amber, who's beginning on her third slice already! "They will learn you how to do it, right? Or is some kind of discription givin by those 2 when they plop out" she chuckles.

"Yeah, they said we get an emergency baby lession when they are born" I say patting on my stomach. "But an extra instruction is always necessary" I joke.

"I smell pizza" Michael yells when he came in. Taking the piece of Pizza from Zerah while taking a bite from it.

I feel arms wrapping around my waist as some lips come in my neck. I turn around, giving the sweating Luke a kiss on his cheek."it's done" he says with a big proud smile.

"Good job Hemmings" I say, patting his cheek befor taking a piece of my extra cheese pizza. I put it on a napkin as I stand up. "I'm going to look" I say befor taking Luke's hand and walking upstairs.

The smell of paint comes in my nose as I open the door of the small room for the babies.
The white beds are done, standing both to one of the mint green walls. Their little closets and other stuff are neatly putted away.

"2 more weeks" Luke whisper to me. I nodd, looking through the room.

2 weeks till we finaly have our 2 rebels in the house. Our life's are going to change so much. Not that they did the last 2 years, or the last couple of weeks with our engagement.

We decided to do the marriage after babies are born. So we can have enough time to get used to all this parenting thing.

"Let's eat some pizza" Luke says. He takes my hand, smiling as he drags me behind him off the stairs.

*

"LUKE STOP TALKING" I yell to Luke who's shushing small words to me in an attempt to calm me.

If you are wondering what's happening, I'm currently in the car with Luke. It's 2 in the night and my water just broke. We took all our stuff and got into the car as fast as we can.

"You need to calm down baby, you know that stress isn't good right now" he says while stroking my cheek. His eyes are glued on the highway as he speeds over the limit to the hospital, he doesn't care that we break the rules. This babies are breaking them a week too early so we can break some too.

We arrive at the hospital, Luke helping me out of the car as we walk into the hospital, the pain getting worser and worser.

"Can you please call the lads" I breath when a nurse brings me to a room.