intervieuw

"Babe, babeee" Luke whispers in my ear.

"Shut up Hemmings i want to sleep" i throw my pillow to his head and turn around, my back to his face.
I hold the blankets a bit tighter scared he would take the warm fabric away from me.

Luke's room is like mine old one, a lot of posters and a big mess.
But this is just till the extra tour dates, after that we are going to get our own place.

Liz was like so exited to meet me, all jumping and shit and she even made taco's, TACO'S AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY ARE THE BEST!

"Get up" luke says while patting my head.
He gets up by himself and puts his black skinnies back on.

"Only if you hand me a clean bra" i say and point lazy to my suitcase.

"May i choseee?" He says all jumping and shit. "And your clothes for today"

"Sure" i groand and put my head back in the blanket.
I get a couple of clothes throwen to me and hear a door open.

" i see you downstairs, the lads are coming over 1 hour and my mom made breakfast" Luke mumbles.

"Okay babe, thank uuu" i say and blow him a kiss befor standing up and look at the clothes he putted together for me.

My  black wripped skinnie jeans, a red flannel, my new Vans shirt with my black vans.
I put them on and do my make up, i straighten my hair.
I can better stop with the stripes 'cause i'm done with dying my hair every week again, so i keep it blond FOREVEER.

i walk downstairs to be meeted by the hole Hemmings family in the dining room.

"Goodmorning" liz says to me with a warm smile.
"Luke told me you like wafels so i made some for breakfast" she says.

"Awh, thank you Liz." I say and sit down next to Luke "that's very nice"

"Luke" Jack says with his mouth full.
"Did you chose her clothes" he says while pointing to me.

I look to Luke and realise what he had done, he also had putted on his red flannel, vans shirt (what's the same) and his black skinnies and vans.

"Maybe" Luke says while taking a sip.
"And maybe i didn'd"

I roll my eyes and push him playfully on his shoulder " you and your plans" i giggle.

"I wanted us to be goals" he says while pouting.

"Normaly the girl want that to be Lucas" Liz says while putting strawberries by her wafels.

"Moom, stop calling me Lucas" Luke groans and i giggle.

"Lucas, stop complaining or you're grounded" Liz says and puts her fork down.

"Yes mom" he says and looks down to his plate, a bit sad.
I take his hand under the table, to let him now it's alright.

The doorbell rings and Luke shoots up.
"Okay bye mom, bye dad, come Hailey" Luke rushes and takes my hands while littarly running out of the door.

*

"Do you want something to drink?" The lady askes us.
We're with all 8 of us on 2 coutches, 5sos on the left one ans BITNP on the right one.

"Ice tea please"i ask and she nodds walking away.

"So, how are you guys" the dude says, i didn'd pay attention when he told us his name.

Muffed goods come from both the coutches together with a giggle from Zerah and Amber who are fighting about something.

"Little kids"i giggle and throw a pillow to them.

"We're recording" i say through grinned teeth and they stop.

"So maybe you guys need to tell your names? So we can know who you are" the man says and Zerah raspes her voice.

"Hi we're Bring Me The Horizon and i'm Oliver Sykes" Zerah says in a low voice.

I give her a -_- look and we laugh "no, hi guys we're Black Is The New Pink and i'm zerah" she waves to the camera.
"Tracy" tracy waves happy to the camera.
"Amber" amber does the peace sighn.
"And my name is Lucas Robert Hemmings" i smile.

"Uhum" Luke coughs.

"That's a bad cough Hailey" i say to Luke and he gives me a sass look.

"I'm Lucas Robert Hemmings"
He says in a sass tone.

"Maybe, maybe not" i say and look away.

"Well then i'm Hailey Loisa Green" Luke says and takes that girly pose.

"Guys normal pleaase, if you want to flirt with eachother do that when you are in your room" Ashton groans and we begin to blush.

"So guys, how was the tour" the intervieuwer askes rolling the 'r'

"Good, good, it was an amazing experience to see the world, play for lots of peeps -who acturely came for 5SOS but that doesn't matter-, we made friends and fans and we learned alot for our album" i say.

"Yeah, but they also came for you guys" Calum adds.

"Uhu, so relation ships, this is like rare, 2 bands on tour and then all of them get a relationship with someone of the other band" the intervieuwer says.

"Well, it's littarly rare.
People thought in the beginning when Hailey and Luke beginned datinh, that Black Is The New Pink was with the tour so they could
It's acturely a beautiful story about us all.
First became goos friends and after that we all felld inlove with eachother" Ashton says looking with a smile to Amber.
I reach for Luke's hand, he takes mine and gives a kiss on it.

"You guysare realy cute together i need to say, with the same clothes on and all" the intervieuwer says and our faces drops together.

"We're not cute we're punk rock" we say on the same time.

It's silence befor Michael can't hold his laugh any longer and everybody begins to laugh.

"So about Huke, i heard something about a baby"

And then the hole fucking group was silence....

------------------------------------

Meh guys, i want to update

GO READ MY FUCKING OTHER BOOKS OK LY X BYEEEE