will she be alright.

*fastspeed*

Luke pov

It's been a week since the accident and Hailey went into a coma.
I still hate myself and i'm never ever going to forgive myself for this.

"Luke, we need to go" Michael says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not going to play a show without her" i say hugging her pinguin.

"Luke, you need to, you can't just leave your fans.
And playing a show can maybe get your minde away for a while?" He says and i nodd.

The fans are there for me, the chanches of her surviving this is small, she lost a lot of blood and still isn't awake.

"Do this for her" Michael says and i nodd wiping a tear away.

"Let's go" i say and put my red vans on and blue jeans.
Because my black ones remember me of Hailey.

*to the end of the show because i'm lazy*

"I will thank you guys for all you support and the waiting till we finaly are stable enough to play the show" i say into the mic.

"We still don't know if she's going to survive this but we will stay strong" i feel tears burning in my eyes.

"Good night Amsterdam!" Michael yells into the microphone and walks off but falls first of the stage to the ground.

Stupid ass.

Hailey pov

It's black, but i'm awake? Or am i in hell? Am i death?

Beeping sounds give me the answer.
Nope, i'm in the hospital.
Why can't i just be death? Everyones life would just be perfect then.

I hear a door open followed by the voices of Zerah, Tracy and Amber.
Chairs get shoved and i feel 3 hands taking my hands.

"Hey Hail" i hear Amber say.
"We miss you, please wake up" she says her voice cracking in the end.

"We played the show tonight, and the fans all made signs with 'get well soon Hailey' with little hearts" i hear Tracy say saddnes in her voice.

I hear a door open and one pare of hands go away.
"Go away Luke" i head Zerah snap.

"Please let me see her" i hear him say.
I don't want him to be here, it's his fold.

"No fuck off Luke befor i go and call the nurse" Zerah spits.

"Mikey's legg is broken so if you guys need us we're on the second floor" i hear Ashton say follwed by a door shutting.

"How does he dare to come here after what happend" Zerah snaps.

"Calm down Zer, you know Hailey can maybe hear us" Tracy's soft voice says.
"If she just let us know" she whispers.

BUT I AM AWAKE! but i can't move.

Just try you dumb ass

I try to move my fingers in the hand one of them holds.

"She moved" Amber whispers.
"SHE MOVED GET A NURSE OH MY GOD HAILEY ARE YOU THERE OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY" i feel her hugg me.

I hear someone run out of the door and later come back with some doctors.

Amber pov

I hold Hailey's hand, it's so pale and thin, did she even eaten this last week?

I get so frustraded of the hospital, those beeping noices, needles, everything white and the smell ugh the smell.
I know this places don't need to be like a place you go to with fun but can't they make it a bit not so depressed?

Suddenly i feel Hailey's fingers move followed by a weak hold onto ny hand.

"She moved" i whisper " SHE MOVED GET A NURSE OH MY GOD HAILEY ARE YOU THERE OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY" I yell and give her a hugg.

Tracy runs out of the door and comes back with a doctor.

Everything is going to be okay.
I let her hand go and run out of the door, off the stares searching for Ashton.
I find him sitting on a chair with Calum and Luke.
I jump on him and begin to hugg him.
"SHE MOVED ASHTON, SHE SQUESHED MY HAND IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY" I yell and begin to cry in happyness.

"Oh thank you lord" he yells and stands up and spins me around.

I see Luke stand up and run up the stairs, not of it's going to work cause Zerah is going to slap his ass off if he dares to come into her way.

"She's going to be okay" i whisper.

*next day*

I run into the hospital with the balloon for Hailey, followed by an also running Tracy who runs like a too happy baby cow.

"Hailey is awaaaahaake hailey is awaaahaake and she gets back with ussssss" i sing together with tracy and Zerah.

We took some clean clothes and pizza for her with the balloon of a minion because banana?

We fast walk to her room and get inside seeing her sitting upright, face down and doctors putting her tubes off.

"Hailey!" Tracy squekes and runs to her giving her a hugg.

"Hey Tracy" she says in a sad voice.

"I'm so happy your awake" she squels but Hailey doesn't smile.

And we all know who took that smile away from her.

Hailey pov

I'm in the bunk, i missed the show in amsterdam AMSTERDAM! MY HOMETOWN!!
But who cares anymore, i just lie in bed and don't talk to anyone exept for Calum.

He's the only one i can trust next to Zerah, Amber and Tracy.

Currently i'm under my covers, listening to Black Veil Brides ' rebel love song' i hate love, i never ever are going to believe in it again.
Because all people you love will hurt you, my mom, Don even Luke.

Multiple times they tried to talk to me, even Pierce The Veil came into the bus and tried to talk to me but i ignored them.
I can't let people get too close to me again.

I'm still cutting, i found my blades but i do it on my leggs so they won't find out. Believe me i don't do that deep, i only do it to feel something.
Because there's one thing i can feel.

Pain

-------------------------------------------------------

Changed Hailey's character go see it up here or in the chapter 'hailey'

Meeeeeh