attac on Black Is The New Pink

Omfg guys, thanks for 10k reads omg i'm so happy i love you :-)♡

i missed this,  lying  against the love of my life. my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while he just humms something.

"first show tonight, are you exited?" i ask him smiling.

"mhm, playing some shows with a girlband is very exiting" he says in a sarcastic tune.

i plop my head up, giving him the death glare. he begins to laugh, placing a small kiss on my nose "kidding Honey, i'm exited to play some shows for you" he says pulling me back on his chest.

"Sure babe, i'll go get the girls and get us ready for the show" i kiss his cheek and get up, going to the top bunk and pull the curtain open.

"WAKE UP DRUMMER GIRL" i yell to amber and take her feet, pulling her out of her bunk and she smashes down on the ground.

"Damn girl, can u not? I need my feet to play!" She snaps to me and i smile, blowing a kiss to her and open Tracy's bunk, where Tracy sits with her bass and paper.

"Hey girl, get ready!" I yell to her, taking her headphones off.

"Sheeze don't yell you bitch!" She snaps to me and i raise my eyebrow.

"Why so meanie to me?" I say with a pout

"You're too happy and we are tired" she says and i nodd my head.

"Then we are getting some mc Donalds" i say and they agreed.

We get all to the backroom and change into some normal clothes.

Tracy putted a dark red skaters skirt, a ' pizza is the answer' crop top with black converce and a leather jacket.
Amber, some blue wripped shorts with a wripped Black Is The New Pink shirt and combat boots.
And i putted some black skinnies with a red flannel around my hips and a 5sos tank top with black vans.

"Leggo" i say and walk back to my bunk and take luke's foot and pull him out of the bunk.

"SHEEZ HAILEY YOU COULD JUST ASK ME IF I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE BUNK!" he yells to me and i giggle.

"Get up hemmings, we're going to play the first show" i say jumping up and down.

He rolls his eyes and peck my lips befor taking off his shirt and put that black one on what he's wearing like 24/7 (if you know what i mean)

"TO THE STAGE" Amber yells and begins to march outside the bus together with Tracy while singing 'welcome to the black parade' from My Chemical Romance

I want to walk after them but Luke stops me and pulls me back, pulling me into a long kiss. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"I missed you baby" he whispers and i smile.

"I missed you too" i say and kiss his cheek.

We get outside to find Amber and Tracy in the arms of Calum and Ashton, Ashton being in a suit with a bunch of roses.

"Awh hey Cal hey ash" i say happy to them.

"Hey Hailey" they respond and let go of their hugg.

"Ashton and i are just engaged " Amber says wipeing some tears away.

I let go of luke's hand and run to amber, giving her a big hugg.

"Omg i'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!" I say to her and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey girls! What are you still doing here? You need to play in 5 minuts!" Kellin walks by with cheesecake in his hand.

"Shit, run!" I say and take a big bite of his cheesecake and begin to run to the stage.

"Hey! My cake!!" Kellin yells to me but i don't listen, we need to be on stage in 5 minuts!

*skip the shit between the run to the stage*

"So guys, like you know about zerah's accident and she can't play the next couple of shows" i say and the crowd begins to 'boo'

"Yeah i know i know, but Luke, my boyfriend and guitarist from 5 seconds of summer, is replacing her till she's all better" i say and the crowd begins to cheer.

"This song is for her" i say and begin to play our metal version of 'reject'

Hailey
Back at school,

They all thought I was an outcast car crash

Tracy
"Hopeless fool"

Hailey

They said to me

And my boyfriend, said i messed up , will i ever grow up?

In the end,

I'm not gonna

Tracy and hailey

What was i thinking?

Everyone sees it

It's not a secret

That i'm just a reject

Sick of this system

Don't wonna hear it

It's not a sec-

Our playing gets interrupted by loud shots and people screaming

"DOWN DOWN" our guard begin to shout but it's too late.

Tracy falls down, blood everywhere,

"TRACY" I yell and look to amber, who's lying head down on her drum, guard picking her up, I run to luke who's getting taken away but get stopped by a huge shot in my stomach, i fall down, screaming out of pain.

"HAILEY" I hear luke shout, my sight gets blurrie and the sounds fade away.

Is this it? The end? The end of Tracy? The end of Amber? The end of Black Is The New Pink? The end of me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you probaly hate me now for this but i'm making an end on this book.
I think their tour is over.
Maybe a sequel because sounds life feels life started last friday but i don't know.
There maybe come 4/5 chapters of this book and then it's down
I'm so so so sorry for the late update but i'm sick now so i try to make an update this week.

Okay, ly xx