news time

I put my flats out inmediately when we enter the house. Damn those things were killing me.

The wedding was beautiful, it was at the beach and Amber decorated it with white and purple flowers.

At the after party Amber, Tracy, Zerah and I played some songs, so as Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael. And at the end Ashton sang a song for Amber what he made for her. It was so cute!

Suddenly I get picked up bridal style, my knees toutching my stomach.
"Luke" I giggle, feeling his lips in my neck. "You can't carry me with these 2"

"Oh sure I can" he sasses me. He begins to walk up the stairs. I clench myself on his neck, not wanting to fall till he surprisingly is at the end of the stairs.

"Okay put me down" I laugh, patting his back. " I need to shower, the smell of beach needs to get out of my hair befor tomorrow"

"Sure thing" he says, walking to the bedroom and puts me down on our bed.

Our bed, it still sounds weird. We almoste live a year together and I'm still not used to it.
And to imagine that there are 2 little devils here in less then 3 months is just even weirder.

"Let me take you out tomorrow, on a date" he says, his blue eyes scanning my facial expression.
I nodd, giving him a kiss befor he pulls away.

"What are you doing?" I ask when he puts his tie off and disappears in the bedroom.

"Making you a bath" he shouts from behind the broken white door.
I smile, leaning back on the soft bed. I look up to the loo through curtains from the bed, my hand on my stomach while I hear Luke's soft singing from the bathroom.

I begin to sing quitly a song I made for the new album.

And when you think about the past for to long, oh oh

You gotta be stong and move on, oh oh

If I'll go to hell, heaven will be your home,

My heart is for you beating forever, hold on

My singing gets stopped by a suddenly pain on my stomach, like a kick.
I sit upright, my hand on the place where the kick comes from.
"Luke" i call him.

"Yes honey" he says coming back shirtless. "Everything alright?" He askes as soon as he sees my face.

Tears are streaming down my cheeks and a big smile is on my face. "I think I just felld them kicking" I whisper.

He sits down next to me placing his hand over my hand.
"You sure?" He whispers.

I nodd, taking my hand away and place his on my stomach. "Watch" I whisper as I begin to sing again, feeling kicks coming.

Luke's eyes begins to water, looking back up at me with a huge smile.
He gives me a kiss on my lips, placing his forehead against mine.

"They love the voice of their mommy" He says, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I wipe them away, cupping his face with both my hands and kiss him again. My life can't get better.

*

I place the last plates back on their place. I sigh, I just cleaned the house all on my own, because I was bored and didn'd know what to do. Luke needed to go to Michael or something but would be back befor we go on the date.

I walk back to the livingroom, sitting down on the comfy coutch. I watch some Pokemon till my attention is pulling to a picture frame next to the tv.

I stand up, walking to it. It's a picture of me and Don, his arm was draped around my shoulders. His brown hair was infront of his eyes, emo style. But his dark blue eyes were shining through it, just like mine.

I didn'd talk to him for more then a year now, when I went to live with Luke.
I feel guilty, he needs me, I need him, he's my older brother. I want him to be here when the devils are getting born, to be a proud uncle. I miss him.

But that means I need to see my mother too, and that man. And I still didn'd forgive her for getting back to him. But do I want my kids to grow up without their uncle and grandparents?

I bite my lip, placing the frame back to it's place. Luke's right, I need to tell them. At least Don.
Should they still live at the old house? They probally will.

I take my keys and walk outside, locking the door befor I get inside my car. Making my way to my old house.

And sure there it was, the old white house, with the huge tree still infront of it. The same car infront of the garage, and the same dark brown door. I sigh, looking into the sunscreen mirror to myself. My blond hair is in a fishtail and I'm wearing selfmade black shorts, together with Luke's black shirt.

I open the door, after 5 minuts just staring to myself and get out. Locking it befor walking to my old house.

Do this for Luke, for the babies.

I remind myself everytime that I want to turn around and drive away from this place.
Befor I changed my mind and run away back into the car I press the familiar doorbel.

I feel myself stiffen up, my hand resting on my stomach as I hear the doorknob turning around.
A boy with black emoisch hair, snakebites and a necktattoo opens the door. I woudn'd know it was Don if he didn'd pull me in a hug as soon as he saw me.

"Your back" the tall boy whispers into my neck. I smile, feeling tears fall down my cheeks as I hug my brother back. "I missed you" he whispers.

"Ofcource I am! And i missed you too big brother" I smile, breaking the hug.
"You changed so much!" I say, putting my hands over his now coloured arm.

"Yeah, we match now" he giggles. Oh god, I missed his girly giggles. I see him scanning over my arms, i think watching my new tattoos till his eyes pin themself to my stomach. "You gained some weight sissie" he chuckles patting my stomach.

I take a sharp breath, knowing It's the time I need to tell him now. "About that, I need to tell you something... Is mom home?" I say, biting my lip.

His eyes go wide "no, you aren't" he says, his hands now on my shoulders "please say you aren't" he says, his dark blue eyes looking straight at me.

At that moment, I swallowed all my confidence to my stomach, knowing he's dissapointed in me. I never should have come, it was a bad idea. Luke and his fricking amazing ideas all the time.
I nodd, looking down to my stomach.

I wait for the outburst from Don, but exept for that I feel his arms wrap around me and spin me around.
"That's amazing Hailey!" He says when he puts me down again.

"Y-you're not mad?" I ask unbelievable, he isn't mad at me?

"Ofcource not! I'm going to be an uncle!" He squeels at me, beginning to slap his hands around and jumps.
Did I tell you already he is bi?

"Well where's mom, I need to tell her too.... ofcource"