first show

Pov: Hailey

I didn'd even open my eyes and already all the evens from last night go through my mind.
I groan, turning around and see a sleeping Calum.

I smile, brushing one stroke of his dark brown hair out of his face.
I stroke my finger over his jawline, it's just weird. A week ago we made fun about them all, that michael would get bald if he keeps dying his hair, Luke with Liz, Ashton and his chocolat milk party and Calum with his jawline that's so sharp you can cut cheese with it.
And now, we are here, touring with them!

I get over Calum out the bunk and take my athletic clothes and make up.
I get into the bathroom, locking the door befor I look in the mirror.
Dark circles are forming under my eyes and my eyes are puffy from the crying.

I take my foundation and concealer, something I don't wear often, and apply it on the circles, trying to cover it as good as possible.

I smile when I finish my winged eyeliner and walk to the bunks, stepping over the mess what's already lying on the ground.

All the curtains are closed, I see Michael's blond and blue hair peeking out one of them,

"WAKE UP, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" I scream and everyone wakes up and Michael even falls out of his bunk.

"Ow yeah,we are going to jogg with them" Luke chuckles to the boys, who's heads are all peeking up to me.

"WE ARE WHAT!" Michael screams from the ground. His face burried in the not so soft tourbus carpet.

"You're alright, Mikey?" I ask, crouching down next to the groaning boy.

A muffled "Yeah" comes from his face, what's still on the ground.

"10 minutes" i sigh, standing up again and walk to the living area of the bus.

*

Everybody is in some comfy athletic clothing -what's a suprise from me,'cause I didn'd know 5SOS even knew what exercising is or athletic clothes- and I put my phone away.

"Okey let's go" i say and walk out of the bus, meeted by the hot morning wind. I stretch my arms, turning ob my heels around to Luke, who's standing behind me "But you don't have to" I smirk, folding my arms.

"But we do" Luke giggles and we all walk outside, beginning to stretch befor I lean against the bus, watching if everybody does it right.

"Ok let's go" i say and i begin to run followed by Zerah next to me and Amber and Tracy behind me and then the boys.

Luke's pov

"Damn aren't you guys tired?" I ask out of breath.
We just ran for an hour. I didn'd know they would run that far, we ran half Sydney!

"Nope it's just a small round" Tracy saids, beginning to stretch again.

My jaw falls practically to the ground, so as that from michael, Ashton and Calum.
I know I have a bad condition but not
That bad.

Zerah laughs, shaking her head "you guys are stupid" she points to us. "We told you Hailey's trainings are tough"

"We need to get ready for sound check" Ashton says, looking at his watch.

"I shower first" Hailey shouts and she runs inside the bus.

I watch her, following her slowly behind till she dissapears in the bathroom.
I take my lipring between my teeth, she's so beautiful, she's smart, is a great guitarist and she can run some miles too.

"NOO I NEED TO DYE MY HAIR HAILEEEEYYY" Zerah groans, who then sits down on the coutch.

I sit next to her, but get pushed away by Michael who sits down next to her and takes a stroke of her hair, going through it with his fingers.