first show

I walk back insids the bus together with Tony, meeted by hard pounding music. I walk in and see Asking Alexandria and Pierce The Veil on the coutch.
I pull an eyebrow up, making a dafuq pose. Mike just holds his beer up and nodds to me, a big smile on his face.

"Uhm where are Amber, Tracy and Zerah?" I ask them.

Mike nodds to the back, where the music was coming from.
I smile to them and walk to the back, finding them sitting on the coutches doing their make-up.

"FINALY YOU'RE HERE, OUR SHOW BEGINS OVER 3 HOURS" Amber yells and puts me down on the coutch.

"Relax Am, i'm done in 20 minuts" i roll my eyes to the blonde.

"Just get ready" she sighs and walks away.

I quikly wipe all my make-up off and make some smokey eyes with blue lipstick. I do my hair and change myself into black highwaste shorts and a 'Punk Is Not Death' crop top.

I look to Tracy, who's playing with her lipstick and is half done with her make up.

"Trace? Did you talk to Vic?" I ask her.

She don't reply, only concentrating on the red lipstick in her hand.
I take it from her and look her in the eyes.

"Tracy, did you talk to Vic?" I ask her, she nodds slightly and a small smile comes on her lips.

"He said it was a mistake" she whispers and looks away. "I'm so stupid" she laughs.

I shake my head, looking to the clock "tracy, you aren't stupid! Believe me, I made bigger mistakes then you. It was one mistake and there will be more, that's life" i say stroking her cheek.
"Now, we need to be backstage over 2 hours, i will do your hair as you do your make up, okay?"

She nodds, smiling to me and i begin to work on her hair, brushing it and do it the way she always has.

1 hour later we're all done and head to the stage, AA and PTV going with us. I take my guitar and tune it quikly.

"So we begin with 'girl with the loudest scream' then we do 'breathing smoke' 'fuck god' 'paralyzed' 'son of a queen' and we end with the metal version of 'reject' " amber says, spinning her drumsticks

Zerah nodds, spinning around and doing tricks with her guitar.

"If you break it you have a problem" i warn her but she just shrugs.

I feel my phone buzz, i unlock it to see a text from luke.

Hey baby, good luck with the show. We will come 2 the 3th show 4 xmas
Ly xx

I smile and quikly type a reply, the band befor us walks off stage and wish us luck, knowing we still have 20 minuts from now.

We make a cirkle from us four and do our little pep talk thingy, i place my guitar to my back and quikly give Tony a hugg, followed by the rest of the bandmembers.

"I'll see you guys on stage" Amber says and runs to the back, sitting behind the drumkit.
She begins to slam on the drums, making the crowd go wild.

"Bye suckarrzzzz" Zerah yells to the bands and take the microphone from one of the crew.

"WARPED TOUR ARE YOU READY!?" Shr yell in it, the crowd's shouting as responds. Amber begins to drum the ritme and we run on stage, meeting a HUGE crowd.

"HERE WE GO SUCKERRZZZ" Amber yells and we begin to play ' girl with the loudest scream'

It's not acturely a song, we more scream in our microphones randome things and at the end just 'I'M THE GIRL WITH THE LOUDEST SCREAM'

we play the rest of the show, feeling the rush and exitement going through my veins, Zerah walks to me, backs against back while she does her solo, but when she walks back she steps next to the stage and falls off it.

I stop playing, jumping off the 3 meter high stage and run to her. The guards surrounded her. I push them to the side and see her sitting there, holding her head.

"Are you okay?" I yell over the screams.

She nodds, pointing to the microphone, i take Tracy's and give it to her.

"I'm okaaaaaaaaaay" she yells through it. "Only my head is a bit bleeding, i'll go to the warped doctor and come back after it! Promis!" She yells and get picked up by Tony who ran to us.

"I'll take care of her, go on with the show" he smiles and i nodd, the guards pulling me back on stage.

"Well, we need to go furter without Zerah, but we have one song left so we can go on!" I yell.

"This song will be for Zerah, it's a cover from a band who without we woudn'd stand here. THIS IS THE METAL VERSION OF REJECT!" Amber yells and we begin to play.

*

"4 stiches and i need to lie down for 1 week" Zerah says who's lying on the coutch.

"Fuck" i say, sitting on the coutch infront of her.

"Yes, fuck, how are we going to play the shows now?" She says, holding an ice pack against her head.

"No not that, you took the best spot! Now i can't look at the tv" i say, she slaps my knee, both laughing.

"We can ask Luke or Mikey if they want to replace me for the week ?" Zerah says, putting the tv out.

"Yeah, Luke would do that" i say taking my phone.

"Mikey needs to come too, i miss my kitten" she says hugging her pillow.

"I will ask"i roll my eyes to her and walk to the back, tapping Luke's name and hold it by my ear.

"Luke?" A sleepy Lukey says through the phone.

"Hey babe, did i wake you up?" I say, just realising the time difference.

"No, i'm just gaming with Michael" he says.

"Okay, well Zerah just tripped off the stage. She can't play for a week because she has 4 stitches and a killer headdache, can one of you guys take her part?" I say.

"How shit, is she alright?" Luke askes, sounding full awake now.

"Yeah, but can one of you guys come and take her part?" I repeat.

"Yeah yeah sure, mikey and i will take the first plane to you guys" Luke says.

"Okay, love you"

"Love you too baby girl"
With that he hang up, i walk back to the 'living room' and sit down..

"Mikey and Luke take the first plane to us" i give a kiss on Zerah's head.

"Yay" she says sleepy.

I lie down on the coutch, taking the giant pinguin and cuddle with it.
My baby comes to warped!