can you guys stop cheating?

We are right now in the bus of ptv, WITHOUT 5SOS because they said we need a break from them.
And maybe they are right, we spend so much time together and barely something with others.

"Should we play a game?" Tracy askes in a Britisch accent.

I nodd taking another sip of my monster.
while everybody is on alcohol i'm with monster.
And that all because of that night when i was dancing on the van.
Andd maybe because i'm still 17 and the others 18 and older.
"I feel like an outsider" i mumble putting my knees to my chest.

"It's your own fould baby turtle, if you didn'd drank that much the last time you could drink with us" Tony says taking a bite of his pizza.

"But Amber was also on that van! So why can she have some and i don't!" I pout.

"My dear Hailey, we are right now in Germany, in Germany i already past the legal age to drink, you on the other hand are still a little turtle like tony said" she says placing her hand on my shoulder.

"But i'm more punk rock than you" i mumble while taking another sip.

"I pretend i didn'd heard that" she chuckles.

Then the door burst open and Black Veil Brides come inside.
How fucking shit, DON'T FANGIRL HAILEY DON'T IF YOU DO YOU NEED TO JUMP OF A JERSEY BRIDGE ( a/n: if ya know what i just did i love you and marry me)

"Hey i smelld booze" Ashley says throwing his hands in the air.
Then he sees us and gets a smirk on his face.

"Hello, and who are these beautiful girls" he begins to smirk.

Amber waves to him while smiling.

"No Purdy" Vic warns him, his face mad. "This are Amber, Tracy, Zerah and Hailey from Black Is The New Pink, they are good friends of us and and come to warped next year, And they are just 18" he says crossing his arms.

"SO BACK OFF FROM MY LITTLE TURTLE!" Tony screams and begins to hugg me.

"You are no fun" Ashley mumbles and sits down on the coutch.
"Why can't i never heard about you girls" he says, his arms on tha back of the sofa together with still the smirk on his face, looking to me.

I think he isn't holding back because Vic's words.
And what if? What if he tries something? Well my answer is clear.
I will fucking let him do it.

"Because we were just 7 months ago a cover band and get noticed by 5sos, we made an EP what the fans of 5sos like and now we are making an album on our own style" Tracy answers.

Ashley nodds still looking to me.
I feel very veeeerry uncomfortable here so i take my monster and take another sip.

"Why are you the only one not drinking?" He askes me and i sigh, "long story short, me being drunk, dancing on a van, they needed to drag me off it and now Tony don't let me drunk" i say rolling my eyes to tony.

"It's your own fould" he simply says, his arm still around me.

I sigh putting my beanie good befor Amber speaks.

"Are we going to play that game or what?" She says.

*

After 5 rounds of turn the bottle everybody is wasted like shit, oh exept me BECAUSE THE TURTLE DON'T LET ME.

"tonyyyyyyyy" i ask in a sweet voice.

"What my little turtle burito" he says to me, his head in the croak of my neck.

"Can i have someeeeeeeee" i say pointing to the bottle of whiskey infront of him.

He shook his head cuddeling up against the bottle "it's mine take Andy's" he says pointing to Zerah who lies past out on the ground.