drunk

"HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY KNOW THIS?" i yell frustrated, my hands in my hair and walking up and down.

"Baby, calm, maybe the doctors told them or something" Luke says while putting his hands on my shoulder.

"No they didn'd 'cause they have patient silence or how do you call that? I don't know but if they told them they'll lose their job so they weren't"
I yell and then sigh and put my head on his chest.

"Ash is asking them how they come with this, and we are going home now and get ready for tour tomorrow" luke says while putting a stroke of my hair behind my ear.

I nodd giving Luke a hugg.

Flashback

"How do you come with that?" Luke tries to act like it's the moste weirdest thing they ever told him.

"We have our people" the intervieuwer smirks and my breath goes faster.

I still can't say a word, how do they know this? They can't know about Charlie! I don't want people to know this.
The only people who know this are Zerah, Michael, Luke,Calum,Ashton,Amber and Tracy, but they never ever would tell them that.

"There never was a baby, and never will be till we're 30 or something" Luke answers me, his face mad as fuck.

"I just asked" he defens himself.

"Well can we just go furter with the intervieuw" Michael mumbles and we all nodd.

End of flashback.

"Come" Luke takes my hand and pulls me to the van.

"Everything alright?" Zerah askes me and i nodd.

"Befor we all go back, can we like do something together?" Ashton askes.

"Sure, let's get drunk!" Michael cheers and zerah follows him together with Calum.

"Uhm no" Luke says face seriouse.
"If i come home drunk i'm screwd" Luke mumbles, his arm around my neck.

"Why not? I can use some booze right now" i mumbel and Zerah takes my wrist and throws it with her arms in the air.

"Luke you're a pussy" Michael says

"You're a pussy" he snaps back

"You're a pussy"

"No, you're a pussy!"

"STOP IT! we are going to drink and Luke you just stay together with Hailey by Ash and I" Amber sighs and Ashton gives her a look.

"Who told you i think it's alright to have the giraff and the rabbit could stay in my home" he says his hands on his chest.

"I told myself" she giggles and punch his arm.

"Stop complaining and let's get drunk!" Calum yells.

"At 2:00!!!" Tracy yells.

"There are a lot of yells" i yell and we all laugh.
"To the bar!"

*

"Let's do shots" Mikey says while coming back with 20 shots.

"Let's do this" i wrive my hands and take one shot.

"3,2,1!" Ashton counts and we take the shots.
Tracy's first and makes a weird dance thingy.

"Not drunk enough" Calum says and we all laugh.