nightmare, bunks, bacon and Calum

I wake up shaking and sweating.
I had a nightmare again, these things comes to me since last tuesday.

"Babe is everything okay?" Luke askes putting his arms around me.

"DON'T- DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yell snapping away from Luke's arms.
I begin to breath heavier and everyhing begins to turn a bit, the walls come closer and i embrace my knees rocking up and down.

"Shh... baby, try to get your breath normal" Luke says while sitting straight and puts a stroke of my hair behind my ear.

I get my breath normal after a couple of minuts and begin to cry.

"Come here" Luke says taking me closer to him and puts my head on his chest.

'She sits up high, surounded by the sun'

Luke begins to sing for me and i get a bit peace.

"I'll go make you some breakfast" Luke says kissing my forehead and gets out of the bunk making me some breakfast.

I'm happy it's good again between us, i missed him so fucking much.

I take his penguin and hug it,
'They say we're losers but we're alright
with that,

we are the leaders of the not coming backs.'

I quitly sing.

Luke pov

I hear soft singing recordnise as Hailey's voice.
I smile taking the bacon on the plate and walk back to the bunk and put the plate beside the bunk.

I get back in and smile when i see her hugging my giant penguin, she has my shirt from yesterday on and it looks so cute on her.
I slip my arms around her waist putting her closer to me and put her leg over mine.

"How are you?" I ask her while playing with her hair.

"Fine i guess" She sighs while she puts her little hand in my hair and the other one on my hand.

we sit like this for a while befor i begin to think, she meens the world to me and i can't find a world without her, i want to be with her, hug her, kiss her, make love to her every single day of my life, okay maybe not that 'make love to her' thingy every day but sometimes. I want to take the next step in our relation ship, and you maybe think, 'don't you go a bit too fast? 5 months and now moving furter?' , yes, i want to be with her forever, and it maybe be too quik maybe not but i want her to call my wife.(a/n: hah i ruen the moment by saying i typed wifi exept for wife like whahaha)

"where are you thinking of?'' Hailey askes while playing with my lippiercing.

"About you" i answer making a smile come on her face.

"O realy?'' she says in a Casual tone.

" I thought about how beautiful you are" i say while brushing my lips against hers. " And about how sweet your kisses are" I say while fully plant my lips against hers, i bite her lower lip so there escapes a quite moon out of her mouth" And about that night when we came back from the Date" i say while putting my hands on her hips and pull her closer to me.

i bite again on her lower lip asking for entrace and get it, while slipping my tongue in her mouth while dancing with hers i crawl on top of her.

i lower my kisses to her neck and find her weak spot sucking on it so i know there's a bruse after it, to let people now she's mine and only mine.

" Ugh lukeeeee no hickeys" she yawhns and i chuckle. " My mom comes tonight to the show and after that she wants to go eat something" she saids " and i want you to meet her" She saids and i stop crawling back to face her and look again in her beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to meet your mother?'' i ask nervouse.

" Yeah, why so nervouse?" she askes and smirks while she begins to kiss my neck and lowers after every kiss she gaves and i feel that she left also hickeys on me.

"i-i just w-w-waaant to h-have a goooood inpr-r-r-r-ession on your m-mom" i stutter as she comes still closer to my 'member'

" So little Lucas is just nervouse?" She askes in a sweet voice while she plays with the beginnings of my underwear.

i turn aroun again so she's on her back and take her wrists pinning them next to her head.

" No baby girl" i smirk and begin to kiss her stomach making her moan when i left a hickey on her chest- where i know her crop tops wouldn'd

"I just want to let your mother now that you're safe by me" i say and put her shirt off leaving her in only her underwear.

I begin kissing her tight and go up to her...

"BRO, I'M HAPPY IT'S GOOD AGAIN BETWEEN YOU TWO BUT NOT IN THE TOURBUS! PEOPLE WANT TO SLEEP HERE OKAY?" I hear Calum yell.

"I DON'T CARE CALUM!" i yell back to him but the curtain flews open and we quikly put the covers back.

"Whatefuck Calum?!?!" Hailey yells to him and he laughs.

"Horny people" he mumbles and ruffels Hailey's hair.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell with a laugh.

"NEVER I TAKE HER WITH ME!" Calum yells and takes Hailey with the covers out of the bunk and runs away.

I quikly stand up and run after them.

Hailey pov

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" Luke laughs.

"NEVER I TAKE HER WITH ME!" Calum yells.

Oh no Hood, if you're going to pick me up and run with me in my underwear, correction my bra then your screwd.

He picks me up- luckely with my covers- and runs away to the bathroom followed by Luke in his boxers.
It's quit funny acturely.

He gets inside the bathroom and quiklt locks it putting me down on the toilet while i try to get the covers so good that he doesn't see anything.

"What was that for?" I ask him a bit mad.

"You made me awake with your moans!!! And that's his fold so i lock you up so he can't do that again" Calum says in a childisch voice ana a big childisch smile.

"Ugh" i say "Calum let me out" i say normal.

"No"

"Calum let me out"

"No"

"Calum"

"No"

"Calum!"

"No"

"Thomas!"

"Nooo"

"Calum!!!"i yell now.

"Luke made breakfast and it was bacon, i want bacon so if you don't open the door then move so i can open it" i say calmly.

Calum sighs and opens the door.
He mumbles something what i coudn'd hear and i give him a smile and poke his cheek befor i went back to my bunk and eat my bacon.

Calum pov(yes, yes, yes, yes!)

I look after her how she walks back to her bunk, she's so beautiful and i love her.
It's maybe not fair for Tracy- i love her too- but i love her.
I just want to now how her lips taste, that's the only thing, and then we can go back to where we are but she won't let me kiss her, i just now it.

I walk back to my bunk and see Luke and Hailey cuddled up on eachother like their one.

I sigh and get back in my bunk and put my earphones in and listen to greenday.

On Tour With 5sos...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara