Back on tour

Hailey pov

I wake up with a huge headdache, again blurred memories about yesterday.
I look around and see that i'm not in Luke's room but on someone coutch, arms wrapped around me and someone on my back.
I look up and see Luke's arms wrapped around me and Jaime on top of us 2.
Whatefuck is he doing here?

I look around, hoping to find a clue from where i am, exept from the rest of the 3 bands sleeping around on the floor i see multiple pictures from Ash and his family and 2 with Amber.
So i'm by Ash's and Amber's.

I get out of the meathope and Jaime falls next to Luke where i was 2 seconds ago.
With a killing headdache i walk to the kitchen, smelling pancakes.
I walk inside finding the turtle cooking.

"I didn'd know you could cook" i say wriving on my forehead, hoping it would help the headdache going away.

"And i didn'd know a 17 year old girl with blond hair could drink that much" he chuckles while putting what looks like pancakes on a plate.

"Sjus, it will be fine" i say searching through the cupboards for something to help the headdache get less.

"Here" he hands me a glas and a pill.

"Thanks" i smile and take the pill. "Did i something stupid yesterday?" I ask biting my lower lip, hoping it was only some weird dancing.

"Well, when we came in the only thing you did was that you and Amber were on top of the van screaming some weird mixed song lyrics andddd from vids that Zerah let me see in the car you were dirty dancing against Tracy" he says.

"Oh god" i say hiding my face "i fucking hate myself" i sigh.

Suddenly the door burst open and the sleepy hang over bitches -+ ptv and Luke come inside.

"I, never, drink, again" tracy fake cries while lying on the dining table.

*
"Bye turtle, it was nice to see you again" i say while giving him a hugg.

"Same to you Taco, hope you guys maybe come to warped this year" he says while running his hand through my hair.

"DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!" i yell and he, Jaime and Mike begin to run their hands through my hair.

"Yeah, do what you want but remember i have 2 feet, who can be kicked into your private place" i say and they stop.
"Better"

"Bye Taco's!" I say and push them in the car and blew them a kiss when they ride away.

"Bye Taco's" i sigh and walk back inside to see everyone at the table eating.

"Come eat" Zerah says to me but i shook my head "not feeling like eating" i say.

*skip their week free and now back on tour*

We just landed on the airport of Rome.
Me as normal affraid to die in the airplane, is still holding Luke's arm in fear while walking off the stairs.

"Hailey we landed chillax" Luke says while shrugging my arms away and takes my hand.

"And what if there comes a plane huh? What if we by accident walked over the landing way and he boozes us away like you blow a feather away!" I say to him looking around.

"Ugh the next time you give her so much sleeppills that she's still asleep tomorrow hemmings!" Michael groans.

"Hey!" I slap Michael across his head.
"I didn'd had sleeppills" i say looking to Luke who looks away. "Luke" i look mad at him.

"Sorry, but you needed some rest" luke says kissing my forehead.

"I. Don't. Talk. To. You. Again." I sass and walk away to the starbucks.
And again people stare to me.
"Fuck off" i mumble and go order my drink.

*

"I TAKE THE 2 PERSON BED!" Amber yells as soon as we are into our room.

We decided the bands need to do more stuff as band and not with both the bands.
So one of them is sleeping in one big room.

" SHOTGUN THE PLACE NEXT TO AMBER!" I yell and jump on the bed.

"Let's play a game" Zerah says while sitting down cross legged on the ground "because i think we need to begin slowly" she smiles.

"Let's play truth or dare" Tracy smiles and sit down next to her.

"Let's play truth or dare in our PJ's and with candy so it looks like a sleepover!!!" Zerah says and Tracy and Zerah throw their hands in the air.

"Okay, i order the roomservice" i say with a smirk.

"And i will get the blanket shit" Amber says.

*

"Candy check
Blankets and pillows check
Booze check
No boys" i say "check" Amber finishes me.

"Let's do this shit" Zerah wrives her hands in an evel way.

"Okay, Amber truth or dare" Zerah askes.

"Truth" she says followed by groans.

"Pussy" i smirk, the shy tracy comes back and she looks down, her hair for her face.

"Okay, did you and Calum already fuck?" Zerah smirks.

Tracy, still looking down with her hair for her face.

"Trace?" I ask pulling her head up to find a crying Tracy.

"Am i really that weak?" She askes sobbing.

"Nooo Tracy, we were just kidding, only you are such a sweetheart and don't want to be in trouble that you are like our softy" Amber smiles.

"The softy?" She cracks at the end.

"Noo noo noo, you are the good girl of us and you know what good girls acturely are" Zerah smirks.

"Yek Zer, shut up and just give me a drink" she says and takes a beer.

"Okay, if you guys think i'm a pussy let's play turn the bottle" Tracy smirks.

It's silence for a moment befor Amber speaks up "the nasty version or the child version?" She askes.

"The nasty one" Tracy says befor taking another sip and takes a empty bottle and put it in the middle.

"And i will begin" she says and turns the bottle.