drama

2 weeks later

I hold Hailey's hand, hoping she will wake up. The doc told me the bullet came just under her chest and hitted an importet vein, she lost a lot of blood and is in a coma.

Tracy is awake, just one bullet in her arm and when she wanted to run away she tripped over an cable.
She's with Calum in an hotel for rest and support.

Amber is in the room, she woke up 2 days ago, she had the moste bullets in her, 4, 1 in her shoulder, 2 in her arm and one close to her heart. She almoste bleeded till death...

I came luckly better off with it, not even a little scratch.
It's weird acturely, why would someone shoot the girls down? What have they done? Who did this?

Suddenly the door opens and Ash comes inside, rolling Amber infront of him in a wheelchair.

"Hey luke" she says softly.

I nodd to her, giving a small smile and look back to Hailey.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and i bite my lip, feeling tears coming up.

"TAke some rest Luke, go to the hotel , take a shower' eat something, and sleep" he says to me.

I shake my head "no, i need to be here, with her when she wakes up, so i'm with her" i say, my voice cracking.

"Luke, she maybe can't wake u-" amber says but i cut her off "don't..... don't say she maybe can't wake up, she can't die Amber, she can't" i shout to her.

She flinches away, tears coming in her eyes.

"I-i'm sorry Amber" i say, realising what i just did.

She shakes her head "you know what Luke, i think straight, i know that life won't always give us everything we want and for now, we acturely got what we want, but maybe, maybe now, life would just won't give us what we want, and that's Hailey being alive" she says, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You,go home and do what i said, and you go back to bed cause this isn't good for you" Ashton says and rolls Amber out of the room.

I sigh, putting my head on the bed.
I can't lose her, i love her too much to let her just die like that.

I want to start a life with her, living together in one house, getting married, getting kids, go on vacantions, see our kids getting married.
But maybe all those plans woudn'd come out...

I wipe my tears away and get up
"I will come back soon,baby, hold on" i whisper to Hailey and kiss her forehead.

I pull my jacket on and my sunglasses and walk out of the room,stopping at the door and give Hailey one last look, one look to my girlfriend, who's having wires all over her.
My girlfriend who i just can't leave alone.

2 days later

Ashton pov

"Hey hun" i say to my lovely fiancé.

She gives me a big smile, holding out her arms for a hugg.
"Hi Ashy" she says to me and wraps her arms around me.

I hate it when someone calls me 'ashy' but, she, she just says it so cute that i don't mind.

"The doc said you could come home today" i say to her stroking some hair out of her face.

"Good, how are Zerah and Tracy? And Hailey?" She says, her face dropping at the end.

We all know the possibility of her waking up is not that biggest and if she wakes up she can be paralyzed.

I nodd my head, looking down to my hands "zerah is completly fine and Tracy's stitches look less awful" i say to her "hailey still didn'd woke up"

She nodds, also looking to her hands "how's luke and the lads?"

"Good, good" i say with a big smile but let it drop inmediately "Cal is being all protective over Tracy, we can't see her and he woudn'd let her go out of the room until we know who did this" i say.

"Cal's just worried about her" she says and bites her lip looking away.

There's a long silence after that, it's just a bit weird acturely, who wants to shoot 3 girls down for no reason?

"Luke's just sitting in his room, not eating, only gaming. He's a wrack" I say with a sigh and rub my forehead.

"Just pray, pray she wakes up" Amber says and tries to sit in her bed.
"Let's pack these things up then, should we?" She smiles to me.

Luke pov

Dear Hailey,

It's been 2 weeks since the accidend and you still didn'd woke up.
It's killing me, knowing maybe you won't wake up again...
Knowing i maybe can't hold you again kiss you again...
I miss you,your grey blue eyes, the way you smile, the way you laugh....
Just wake up soon baby, we need you

I need you

Love, Luke

I write the last word, memories of Hailey and me rushing by, our first date, the first kiss, in the butterfly garden.
I want to make more memories with her, but now.... i don't know if she's going to make it.

Stop thinking like that

But it's the truth, she maybe won't wake up

But i don't want to know it

I don't want to know it yet.

"Luke? Are you awake?" Michael's voice sounds from behind the door.

"Go away" i yell and take the controler and press start.

My door opens and there stand Zerah and Michael, looking sad as fuck.

"I said go away" i snap to them, my vision pointed to the tv.

"You can't stay forever in bed, Luke" michael says to me.

"No i can't" i say, throwing my controler on the bed and take my jacket.

"I need to visit my girlfriend"

"Luke, we think it's maybe better for you to not go for a while..." Zerah says, i inmediately stop with what I was doing and turn around.

"What?" I say in disbelief.

"It's breaking you, Luke, seeing her in this position and we don't want yo-" Michael says but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare to tell me what I need to do or not, it's my life and my girlfriend, not yours, so i'm going to fucking visit my girlfriend whenever i want" i yell to the red headed boy.

"Luke it's breaking you! We just want the best for you and that's not seeing Hailey for a while" michael yells back to me.

Tears are now streaming down my cheeks, damn what am I a pussy.
" I promised her not to leave her side, ever, Michael, I made a promis, and i broke it" I cry.
" I just want her to wake up"

"We all want bud, we all want that" Michael says bringing me in a hugg.

I just cry, letting it all out.
I don't want to loose her, she means too much for me to let her go.

It hurts just so much.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay,
I kinda listened to beside you while writing this and I'm kinda crying
Of yeah
My eyes are just sweating
Update soon again puppies