Wedding

I give the little Raven to Zerah. She let's out a couple of happy cheers when she reaches for her hair.

"Thanks for helping" I say while I put my heels back on.

"No problem, now go get your man, we will stand right beside you" zerah winks to me befor fixing Raven's little white dress. Lex is in the arm's of Michael, who both are wearing a suit with a tie.

I nodd, taking my flowers from Amber who is holding them out for me and give her a hug. Yes, today is the day that I'm becoming officially a Hemmings.

I sigh, taking Tony's arm- who almoste had a fight with Calum about who will bring me to Luke. "Don't worry, you look beautiful" he whispers to me befor giving me a warm smile.

"Thanks" I smile back befor the music starts to play, Bring Me The Horizon plays Follow You, a song Luke and I love.

We walk slowly to Luke, who's standing by the lake with a big tree where little lights are hanging from it. He smiles when he sees me, biting his lip as he looks up and down to me.

I blush as he mouths a 'wow' to me. I look down to the white dress with the open back and sweetheart neckline.

Tony gives me to Luke, giving him a nodd befor sitting down in the front row.

There's a lot of boring stuff till it's time for the 'i do's ' , my stomach feels like a butterfly garden, what reminds me of Luke and I's date in New York, where he gave me the necklass and preformed for me.

"Do you, Luke Robbert Hemmings, take Hailey Loisa Green as your wife? And care for her in sickness and health, richdom and poorness" Luke smiles, his eyes twinkling bright.

"I do" he speeks while squeesing my hand.

" do you Hailey Loisa Green, take Luke Robbert Hemmings as your man?and care for him in sickness and health, richdom and poorness " i smile as Luke's eyes begin to water I feel mine beginning to water too.

"I do" I speek as Luke grins widely.

"Then I make you 2 Husband and wife" with that Luke pulls me to him and planting his lips against mine. Cheers are coming from around us as I wrap my arms around Luke's neck.

Flashback
i doubt, should i sing it along or not? I'm standing on the front and make my desission.
I run to the microphone where Luke stands and begin to sing.

they tried to save me but i'm too far gone.
And they called me crazie so i played alone.

I sing and see Luke's shocked face with a smile.

And you tried to change me but i'm on my own.

He sighs together with me.
The last word was a cheer and Luke pulled me to him and kisses me.

I kiss him back and i hear first screams and see more lights but i don't care.
It's a soft kiss and we both stop playing. I don't mins of the solo what I needed to do with Michael but he's taking it over.

"Let's all cheer for Huke!" I hear Ashton and Amber scream making me and Luke laugh.

End of flashback

I look into Luke's eyes, as I did after our first kiss. How could I ever imagine to play the guitar with my 3 best friends would end up with this? Marrying my real love, having 2 amazing kids and be in a succesfull band? I know we made so much together and that I wish that some thing wouldn'd have happend. But right now, I'm happy everything went as it went, maybe without that I never went and could say that I'm Hailey Hemmings, guitarist and vocalist from Black Is The New Pink, mother of 2 amazing children Raven and Lex Hemmings and maybe the best thing ever, that i'm Luke Hemmings wife, the person who I love.

______________________________________

My name is Jente and I thank y'all for reading On Tour With 5sos, I wrote this book in one year, where a lot in happend not only for Hailey, but also for me.

Thanks for reading this book and I would recommend one of my other books, a sequel is in progress so don't think your off Hailey and Luke just yet ;)

X Jente, TonyxLukearemybaes