the pain you feel

We walk back to the hotel,
Luke's hands in mine, i know now he loves me but i'm not sure about the baby.

"Omg Luke look Balloons!" I say and run to the opperside of the road.

"HAILEY WATCH OUT!" I hear Luke yell, there's a loud airhorn and then everything is black.
I scream and feel a lot of pain.

Luke pov

"HAILEY WATCH OUT!" I yell but it's too late, her body toutches the front of the car.
I hear her scream and run to her.

"Hailey, is everything alright?" I ask panicking.

The baby....

"Fuck call 911!" I yell.

I look to my back people where crowded around us and the driver of the car stepped out calling 911

"Everything comes alright baby, everything comes alright" i say to her while i put her head on my lap and stroke her hair and take her hand.

Everything will be alright.

*

I'm sitting in the waitingroom, i coudn'd get inside with them.
I sit here next to Ash and Zerah.
I have my head in my lap with my hands in my hear.

I needed to stop her, i didn't had to let her hand go and needed to wait with her till the cars where away.

"Everything will be alright Bud" Ash says patting my back.

"I hope so" i whisper and look to the signs.

'Echo's'

Echo.... we would have an echo and see our little baby.
I sigh and put my hands back in my hair.

But we aren't sure yet if we want to keep it....

There comes a doctor and i quikly stand up.
"If everything alright with her?" I ask worried.

"She is, only a few scratches and bruses, but i need to tell you that she lost the baby" he says.

My heart breaks, pain and sadness comes out of it and takes over my body.
Why do i feel like this way?
We maybe wanted to take it away anyway?

"Baby?" Ashton askes confused.

"C-can i see her?" My voice breaks at the end.

Oh no Luke you're not going to cry, it isn't punk rock, but you just lost your only child, of yeah it wasn't born yet, it was maybe 2 days or something?

"You can see her" he says and i nodd practicaly running to her room and get inside.
-I hear Zerah tell Ashton the story and i need to thank her later for that.-
There she sits, her hair messy and a little scratch on her face.

When she sees me i see she begins sobbing, i walk over to her and hug her carefully, not wanting to hurt her even more.

"We lost it" she whispers through her sobs.

"Yes i know, but it will be alright" i say and she nodds.

"Let's get out of here and get ready for the soundcheck- if you want to play tonight"

She nodds "can you please hug me a bit more?"she askes and i nodd hugging her, and put my head on her head and feel a tear slipping down my cheek.

We lost it.

*

"Come on Luke, Hailey get out of bed we need to go!" Tracy says to us.

Were lying in bed for the rest of the day and skipped soundcheck.

"Were coming" Hailey mumbles into my chest and Tracy walks out rolling her eyes.

We thought not to tell them about it cause we don't want that drama.

She sits up and i look to her when she pulls her sweater off to only be left in her baby blue lace bra.
Damn over all those bruises and scratches she's still goddamn beautiful.

I get up and walk to her taking ther sweats off and take the dress she had put ready for tonight.
I put it on on her and zip the back zipper.

I give her a small smile getting one back from her.

"It will be alright" i say to her and place one hand on her cheek.

"I hope so" she says taking her black vans what were standing beside the bed and put them on.

I give her a kiss on her nose befor standing up and put my own clothes back on.

"Let's go sweetheart" i say taking her hand and we walk out.

------------------------------------------

SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT NOT TOO MUCH XD

LY GUYS MUCH AND THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES
XXXXXX