"i'm not going to sing!"

The morning after was confused.

After the show we all went to a bar and celebrated our first show and we  kinda get drunk.... and if you're wondering how WE got drunk and with WE i mean the girls and me, the boys payed the bartender to just give us the drinks.

First we didn't want to but just took one because we didn't want to be partypoopers, but one changed into 2, 2 went to  3 and 3 went to maybe 12!!!

But yeah, like i said when i woke up it just feld confused.
My head is banging and I groan, placing my hands on my face while trying to remember something more about last night.

I look around and see that Ashton was sleeping on the kitchen area, calum and Tracy we're on the floor.
Zerah and Amber are gone, i think they got the power to get in their bunks and Michael crashed himself by the tourbus door.
And Luke.... i don't see Luke.

I turn around and see Luke lying next to me, his arm's wrapped around me. While his head is burried in my neck.

I let out a small shout  and fall of the coutch next to Tracy.

"hmmm" J hear Luke mumble and see that he gets up. His head pops up from the coutch.  His hair is all messy and sticks to his face, making him looking hotter then normal. "What happend?" He askes with his morning voice. Oh my god  his morning voice! It's so damn sexy.

"I don't know" i say, placing my hand on my head, rubbing it up and down so the pain maybe will go away a little.

"Nothing, you guys get drunk and you fell asleep at the coutch together" Amber says, from the kitchen, a bowl of muesli in her hand while leaning against the cupboards where Michael was soundlesly asleep.

A sigh of releave falls from my and luke's mouth, looking up to him I see him lying down again, taking an comfortable pose.

"Get ready, the bus is going to drive about half an hour and we need to shower before that" Amber says and she begins to shake Michael behind her awake.

*

Everybody is awake and setteld to go to the next city.
We cleaned our shit up and we are all sitting around a box, what's blasting ACDC

"You know? That I love bananas " Luke chuckles to me while i'm eating my banana.

"Well i had a banana" i say and i put the hole banana in my mouth, quikly swallowing it

"But i want some too!" He says, holding 'too' and pouts. Placing his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry" I giggle, shoving his head away from my shoulder.

"What i'm wondering, is why do you don't sing?" Michael askes me, placing his head in his hands.

"'Cause i can't sing, for the last time" i say annoyed, pulling my hair to my back.

"Yes you can only you won't believe it!" Amber says, booping my nose.

"Shut up i can't"

"Would you sing for me?" Luke askes with a cute little puppy face.
I roll my eyes and look at the giant pinguin infront of me.

"No"

"Come on just one word" Calum says.
"What does it matter?"

"I just don't want it!" I say feeling my eyes full with tears
I quikly run away to my bunk and close the curtain of it and begin to cry.
All the memories come back and I can remember every little thing of that horrible day....

Hey guys, i wanted to update cause i'm standing outside my house and nobody is home.
I update tomorrow byee xx jente