it's almoste over.... or not?

Okay befor i begin the readers was 666 Oh my Jinxx  FUCKING SATAN READS MY BOOK

the last couple of shows where exhausted.
It's sad it's almoste over but what can we do about it?
Cry in the corner to begin all over again?
Sure i want to do the tour over but on everything comes an end.

Luke and i gave the baby a name even when it's not born we want to give it a name.
Charlie it's a boys and girls name and we like it.

"Baby, wake up i need to check your bruises" Luke says putting a stroke of my hair behind my ear.

"I don't want toooo" i mumble hugging the pinguin i got from him closer.

"It's now or in the tour bus with Michael watching you" he chuckles and i roll my eyes,standing up and put my tanktop off leaving me in my red lace underwear.

I see luke looking to me up and down and then begin to turn me around looking to my bruises and scratches.

"They're fading away and so they still hurt that much?" He askes me and i shook my head.

I miss Luke, we didn'd do anything since the accident tuesday and i miss him a lot.

"Okay" i say softly and walk to the bathroom "i'm taking a shower cause i hate the tourbus shower" i say and walk inside the bathroom and lock it.

I put the shower on and wait till it's warm befor i strip out of my clothes and step in the shower.

I look to the bottles and see mine are empty.
I sigh taking Luke's shampoo and put some on my hand.

I wrive it in my hair when i start to smell his sence of his beautiful hair.

Why does he ignore me?
Okay he talks to me but we didn'd do anything.
We don't had sex, don't cuddle, don't kiss, we don't even hold our hands.

I begin to sob and let it all out, this hole fucking week was exhausted and without Luke being Luke i can't hold it.

I take a towel and step out of the shower and look in the mirror.
The scratch on my face is gone, luckly.

I search for my underwear and realise i didn't took clothes with me.

"Shit" i mumble to myself and unlock the door and peek through it.

Luke sits on the bed with a headphone on and playing a game on his phone.

I open the door and walk quikly to my clothes and bend down to take them.

I hear Luke stand up and i stand up right with my clothes.

"I will pack your stuff so you can get ready" Luke says finaly looking up from his phone.

I nodd and walk back to the bathroom, looking one more time to Luke befor i close the door.

I put my towel down and take my dark blue underwear and put it on befor i take the dryer and blow dry my hair and put it in a bun.
I put a bit make up on, just mascara and eyeliner.
I put on my sleeping with sirens hoodie befor Luke walks inside.

"Hey, does my shampoo still stand here" he says but than sees my hoodie what's just a few inches over my bra.

He looks to me into my eyes befor he comes over to me and press his lips against mine inmediately slipping his tongue inside my mouth and dance with it.

This is the Luke i missed and now i've got him back.

He pulls of my sweater and throws it to the ground.

"Jump" he says through the kiss and i obey jumping and put my legs over his waist and press me against his chest.
He puts me on the sink and stand inside my legs.

He puts his hands on my back and i let out a small moan when he touches one of my bruises.

He inmediatelly stops and backs away.

"S-sorry did i hurt you?" He askes concerd.

Aha

That's it, he doesn't want to hurt me.

"So that's it" i say looking back up on him.
"You don't want to hurt me" i say getting a bit angry.

"What?" He says confusion coming over his face.

"You don't toutch me cause you think you will hurt me" i say a bit louder then i wanted to do.

He shivers and sits down on the bathtub.

"Sorry, i-i just miss you" i whisper looking down.

It's a time silence, not our confortable one but an awkward one.

"I just don't want to hurt you" Luke says after the silence.

"You onky hurt me when you don't toutch me" i say looking up to his eyes and feel tears coming into my eyes.

"Baby don't cry" he says softly but i shook my head.

"You just don't understand" i say and put my sweather back on.
"You just don't understand" i repeat and put my shorts on befor walking to the bedroom followed by Luke and take my bag.

"Don't run away now" Lukd says taking my arm and pulls me back making me gasp of the pain from a big wound what's there.

He loosens his grip and let me go.
"Sorry" he says and takes me into a hug but i back away.

"I want to be alone now" i say softly and take my bag befor walking out to the lobby where i walk outside meeted by a couple of fans.
I put a fake smile on and wave befor walking to the bus and get in.

I ignore everyone and walk to my bunk and lie down taking my candy out of my bag and earphones befor putting them in and blast: 'yeah boy and dollface' from Pierce The Veil.
I know their on Warped Tour, 2 weeks after our tour and i always wanted to go with them.
But we aren't that music style i gues? Well our new album is but it isn't good enough.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys quik update.
Should i let them go on warped tour with ptv? ;) i've got a quite good idea about it.