DRUNK

Ashley pov

And there we are, running after 4 drunk teenage girls.
Why shoud we not give them alcohol? They are 18 they are adults now
Well correctly 1 is 17 and drink herself almoste into a coma, 1 is known as the drunk party guitarist, another one tries to be punk rock and the other one just goes with the flo.

"Tracy, give me the bottle" Vic says, trying to take the bottle from the little Australian girl with puppie eyes.

"Wich bottle?" She askes in a sweet voice.

I hear shouts and look around, seeing Zerah dancing with Ronnie from Falling in Reverce and Amber passed out on the ground.
I put Hailey down on the ground and give her a glas of water so she could sober by a bit. I'm not going to lie, i want a round 2 with her but she's illegal and too drunk, she could throw up on me and i want her to be a bit more by the world if it happens.

"You can go, i promised the guys i would keep an eye on her" Tony pops out of nowhere and places an hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, she's sobering by, if you need help just let out a shout" i say and walk away, looking back to the small, thing girl on the ground next to Tony.
He helps her stand up, stroking her hair.

I feel a feeling i didn'd feel for such a long time

Jealous

Tony pov

"Come on Hailey, this party is over for today" i say, helping the black haired girl stand up.

"Tonyyyy do yiu want to carry me?" She askes me, her eyes tired.

I take her up bridal style and see Zerah passed out next to Amber on the ground.

"I'll help you" Kellin says taking Zerah, she wraps her leggs around him like she's a little koala.

"Oli" kellin shouts to Oli and he picks Amber up.

"Tracy and Vic come after" Oli says and i nodd, carrieng the 3 drunken girls to their buss.

We get in their bus and damn, for not even leaving the damn parking lot they already made a girlsbus from their make up and clothes hanging everywhere.

I tuck Hailey in her pokemon sheets and smile as she cuddles herself up against a big pinguin.
I give my best friend what i see like a little sister a kiss on her head and walk out.

"Tony" a small voice says and i look around seeing Hailey's beautiful little face.

"Thank you" she says her eyes almoste shutting.

"No problem kiddo" i blew her a kiss and sit down with Oli and Kellin.

"Maybe they are too young for warped" Kellin says, putting some nailpolish next to eachother.

Oshakes his head" it's a good age, they need to learn to live this lifestyle because it's going to be their new life, no time to shop days long, no time to sleep long. Only shows, intervieuws etc. When they are on tour.
they are the youngest band that attempts warped and we need to just have an eye on them" i say

"Should we take all their alcohol from the bus?" Oli askes looking to their fridge.

I nodd "it's a good idea, next time we give them a limit with booze" i say and we take all their alcohol out of the fridge and walk back to our own busses.

Hailey pov

I wake up with a big headdache.
I groan, realising what i did last night.
I look through my little window and see we're still at the place befor we leave.