accoustic hangout!

"ACCOUSTIC HANGOUT!" Tracy screams waiting for me outside my room.

"Ow yeah fuck!" I yawhn.

It's the last day in Amsterdam and i'm lying next to Luke in the hotel bed.
Yesterday we didn'd get out of bed we just had our own little day full with, he, me , food and a couple of movies.
I try to get up but Luke put me back in a hug.

"Lukeee" i giggle "i need to get ready" i pout his cheeks.

"You need to staaay" he mumbles.

"But i caaaann't" i laugh and struggle to get out of his grip.

"You can't leave me alone" he mumbles planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Your cheesy" i chuckle and get up putting a black skirt on with a red crop top and my usual necklasses and bracelets.

I put on every finger a ring exept my ringfinger.
I never put one on it cause i'm sparing it for a special one, so my wedding ring if i get married.

"Bye babe" i say giving Luke a kiss and want to pull away but he grabs my face and make it a deepe one.

"Luke"i mumble through the kiss.

When he pulls away he pecks my lips one more time and smirks.

"Have fun" he says with a sleepy voice and i smile.

"Bye Lucas" i chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm done" i say walking outside seeing a smirk on Tracy's face.

"What?"

"Your lipstick is messed uo" she wiggels her eyebrows.

I take a little mirror thingy out of my bag and look at it seeing my lipstick is messed up.

"THANKS LUCAS" I yell through the door.

"No problem Babe!" He yells back.

I chuckle wiping my purple lipstick off and put some new on walking with Tracy downstairs to the rest.

"What did you so long!" Zerah yahwns.

"Lukeeeee" Tracy wiggles her eyebrows followed by the rest doing it.

"There are going to get questions about it Hailey" Amber says seriously.

"Are you a couple or not?"

"Almoste" i bite my lip blushing of the thought that Luke and i are almoste a couple.

"I'M RIGHT MY 10 DOLLARS PLEASE!" Zerah holds her hand out for Amber who sighs and give her it.

I roll my eyes chuckling and walk outside with the body guards into the car driving to the place.

-------- at the end---------

"Okay that's enough for this day!The girls need to relax now, You can see them tonight at the ziggo dome again" Kevin one of the bodyguards say to the line people who begin to protest against it.

"2 or 3 more please?" Amber askes with a puppy face.

"Not again Amber! Don't put that face to me, you girls need to rest"

"Okay" she sigh but then runs away to the crowd putting her phone out and make a selfie while we all run to her to make some to.

"GIRLS!" Kevin yells picking me and Amber and the other 2 Tracy and Zerah up and walk to the car and set us in it.

We wave to the crowd one more time and then the car moves and drives back to the hotel.

"You gilrs need to stop with that! You need to be save others you can't preform at the tonight show!" Kevin says mad.

"Chillax Kev, we just want to have a bit fun" Tracy rolls her eyes.

"I get payd for you girls to be save, so i'm keeping you save, it's my fould if one of you guys get hurt!" He says mad.
Zerah who sits next to him making a derp face making me laugh and get a warned look from Kevin.

"Sorry Kev" we all mumble while i look out of the window.

"We just love our fans..."

-at ma room-

I get out of the shower finding Luke still sitting in his first position while i walked in.

"Lazy lucifer get up!" I yell to him followed by a giggle.

"Nevaaaah!" He mumbles.

I walk over to him putting his sheets of and quikly pull them back.

"Why do you only wear boxers?" I ask with a mom's voice.

"Because i'm to lazy to put others on" he mumbles.

"Well get up and put some on cause i've got a text that gruella (also called as Patricia our manager but she's a bitch) wanted to talk to us all" i say.

Luke mumbles something and get up but befor i know he pulled me on his lap planting his lips againsy mine.

I roll my eyes and kiss him back but he pulls away.

"We need to get ready" he chuckles making me yawhn

"You're a ass" i mumble making him laugh setting me down and walking to the bathroom.

"I know" he smirks and closes the door.